Confused...Please help!

makeitso

Reaction score
My Location
Cyprus
Hello, I am new to this forum and to sat's on the whole.
I recently bought a Hornet Skycrypt and was given a funcard with it (Prussian Galaxy 2). I also have an Infinity USB programmer.
OK, I have been watching BBC Prime and Multivision Channels mostly, both of which use Viaccess (according to my sat receiver). All of a sudden, multivision went about 2 weeks ago and after a lifetime of searching on google I managed to find a zip file called viafun with 3 files, flash, int and ext hex files in it. After programming the card, I got the multivision channels back, but the went again about 1 week ago.
I can't seem to find any other updated files like these, but I do see a lot of '6 in 1' files available everywhere. Are these the same thing? The sont seem to have the same three files in them.
BBC Prime never seems to 'go', but I am eager to learn a lot more about how to get other channels and definately get Multivision to work again. From previous posts, I see that the files are not available yet, but if they are using Viaccess too, then why don't they work?
Also can I somehow decrypt other codes like Mediaguard and Iredeto etc using the same funcard? All at the same time of course!
Excuse my noobness, I am obviously a TOTAL beginner and appologise in advance if I have got it all wrong.

denniss

Reaction score
Hi there Makeitso,as far as I know, at the moment,TPS and Multivision can only be seen using a dragon cam.Hope that helps for the time being.
denniss

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
TPS/Multivision has been lost to all cards at the moment.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
TPS is the package of channels that will inclued the Multivision Channels 1 to 8

makeitso

Reaction score
My Location
Cyprus
Thanks!
I notice people mentioninf TPS with respect to Multivision, and wondered exactly what it was.
By the way, is there any way of being able to decode more than just Viaccess at the same time on the same funcard?

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Yes....A 6 in 1 file will have channels that are in S1, V1, IR1, TPScrypt, CW, Nagra and so on. But must be used in a multi type cam or a patched receiver.

makeitso

Reaction score
My Location
Cyprus
How can I tell if my receiver is patched? And how can I patch it? Thanks for your help!

liquidd

Reaction score
What are some of the names of the "6 in 1 files"? It would be too easy for them to be called that. I am a true newbie using a twinhan VPlus and every thing says that I need to covert a 6 in 1 file. I just wish I knew what one was, or where to locate them. Any help is appreciated.

Liquidd

liquidd

Reaction score
sorry, I did not tell where I was pointing. I am currently a subscriber of dis net. and am pointing * 105, 110, and 119.

Thanks in advance.

Liquidd.