Congratulations on 1000 posts Rolfw

zansi

zansi

Moderator & General Globetrotter
My Satellite Setup
Openbox F3 85cm dish H to H motor, Dell Vostro Laptop
My Location
North West UK
Thanks Rolf for your useful input to this board, I am sure all others will join me in congratulations on 1000 posts.

Have a pint or two to celebrate this milestone Rolf!!!!

zansi

Channel Hopper

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
You can tell whos got

1) Unlimited access
2) too much time on their hands

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Spot on CH :) Just a sad geek LOL

Cheers Zansi, I'll be having a couple of beers tonight, maybe more, I'll have a couple for you as well. :9

Rolf

D

Doodler

My Location
pj::
As a guilty beneficiary rather than contributor (bit like poor countries in EU, due to lack of anything useful to contribute), I have noted value of Rolfw's input (and many others) so congrats and keep it up!

Doodler

BarMoo

BarMoo

Post Meister
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
Dear RolfW,

Late as always !!

I am sure we were almost level-pegging this time last year ?

Either way, you have proved beyond doubt that:- you have more to knowledge to pass-on and more time than me.

I generally piss-off, rather than partake - but, to carry on the credit - your input hasn't gone un-noticed.

I speak for myself when I say that I absorb more than I exude; especially, from the likes of yours truly :-)

Congrats.

Have Fun,

Mark.

D

Dinu

Keep on the good work Rolfw and congrats. You make a great contribution to this forum.

wolsty

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
Hear hear!

wolsty

Channel Hopper

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
Youre looking rather well Wolsty

Did you fix the TV(s) ?

wolsty

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
Thank you CH, compliments always welcome. I think a mixture of Father Christmas and Homer Simpson is a suitable description of my character.

Fix TV's? When do I have time? I'm supposed to be retired, but I'm working harder now then when I was employed. I shouldn't complain, though, as the pay is good. Maybe I'll just give up on learning about electronics and, with my ill-gotten gains, buy a big widescreen tv, with all the bells and whistles, so that I can crash in front of it, stupefied, in the evenings.

wolsty

ps I'm not really going to give up! Just give me time!