connecting a second stb

nasik2007

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
zenega 1004s and dishtv(INDIA)
My Location
MAHARASHTRA INDIA
dear all, this is my first post and would like to share a new thing or maybe a thing new only to me

i had a paid channel stb and all was fine for a year till my subscription was there,then one by one the paid channels vanished. every thing fine till now.
it is a zenega 1004s. then i thought of connecting a second stb and did as follows

1-on the original i was and i am getting all FTA channels
2-i connected the econd stb from the IF OUT connector of the first stb to the IF IN connector of the second.
3-after first auto scan and tuning we gat all the FTA channels on the second stb also
4-now to the problem -as soon as we chane a channel on the original stb the second stb goes blank and gives message of NO SIGNAL.
5- this occurs every time we change channels on the original stb
6-i then have to tune again and see the channels then too sometimes the channels wont show
7-some body told me that the satellite data of the original and the second stb are different,so the problem-----is that so????

anybody having a similar expirience may reply

many many thanks in advance

member91040

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Hello Bro, Welcome, You can abele to watch only one per channel at a time, This is not like an anologe tv signal.To watch multiple channels at a time, Lnb dosent deliver Multi input signal at the single time.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You can watch more than one channel, but they must be on the same band and polarity, so Vertical below 11,600 Mhz, Vertical above 11,600 Mhz, Horizontal below 11,600 Mhz, or Horizontal above 11,600 Mhz.

This switching figure may vary depending on the individual receiver.