Advice Needed Connectivity

Baxter Boy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Canary Islands
there is nothing unfavourble from customers of ZKTV on any forums ....

There are plenty of contributors to the forums on Fuerteventura and Tenerife who are not customers and question the legality & ethics of subscription IPTV services. No doubt the debate will continue in the local forums.

milestone 11

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.25m dish, sky+ HD digibox, Amstrad DRX890z, Sony vaio VGN-NR11Z/S
My Location
Corralejo
Your internet connection is too slow. Therefore it keeps hanging and the you will need to restart. We watched interceptor last night on FilmOn (bad weather) and it worked fine. However, there is no need for VPN for FilmOn. VPN is required for catch-up and on-demand sercives.

Thanks Mick. I've been trying to watch Filmon on my PC, that is what I am having the problems with. The router is within a few feet of the PC albeit connected wirelessly, the signal is very strong and today for instance, having done a speed test, I'm getting around 7.4MB

Just a thought but are you using wireless to connect your tv, tried with my android and ended up connecting via a pair of homeplugs due to dropping wireless connection. After this, problem over and has been OK for a couple of years.

I haven't attempted to connect the TV yet, I'm waiting for a LAN adaptor to arrive. I've just been using the PC.

there is nothing unfavourble from customers of ZKTV on any forums ....

Every time it rains
it rains

Well not from heaven necessarily but they certainly dropped from somewhere.

There are plenty of contributors to the forums on Fuerteventura and Tenerife who are not customers and question the legality & ethics of subscription IPTV services. No doubt the debate will continue in the local forums.

I used to be that moralistic but frankly, close on €100 a month for a shit service which is as underhand as hell has rather left me with a sour taste in the mouth.