Constant Control Word

syamrm

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
KAON 570
My Location
Malta
Hi Guys,

Am after some Asian Channels namely Zee and Zee Cinema. The thing is I did find some keys around for them, but they are constant control words and really I have no clue how they look like on a softcam. If someone can guide me to some info.. would be great.

Cheers

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum syamrm

Difficult to say what you have there, what sat were you intending viewing on? unfortunately you have not provided enough information even if someone did know the answer.

syamrm

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
KAON 570
My Location
Malta
well, I have a Kaon 570 receiver with an X cam orion. The thing is i am quite a newbie myslef in the area and very slowly learning how things work and how to get things done with the help of all the help I find around. However, I have not been able to grab hold of some help on these channels. I presume the viewership is low around here for them. Any help would be great:) The sat is hotbird, the channels are Zee Tv and Zee Cinema.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I wasn't even aware that the channels were worth the trouble and was certainly not aware that the keys were in the public domain. As to how to achieve your goal have you tried searching the forum ?as some members do have these stb's

najeem

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
OPEN TEL 2000 CI & STAR TRACK 550 D FTA
3 Dishes
1 is moteroised
2 for Hotbird
3 for Asia sat 3s
My Location
Pakistan /Alladhand
Hi friends.
plz tel me about the last update soft wear of my recever STAR TRACK 550D FTA & also its loader. & trumen soft if have aney. thanks of lots.:)

EMPB

Reaction score
Topper said:
I wasn't even aware that the channels were worth the trouble and was certainly not aware that the keys were in the public domain. As to how to achieve your goal have you tired searching the forum ?as some members do have these stb's

And Constant Control Words are only good for short periods of viewing anyway, they are not Keys or True Emulation as such, Admin should know what Constant Control Words are, at the end of the decoding process (any eg: Irdeto, Conax, Nagra, Videoguard, Mediaguard, Cyptoworks etc) a Final Decoded Control Word or Direct Control Word (DCW) is calculated which opens the channel from the ECM/EMM originally sent in the data stream.

This Control Word typically changes around 3 times a second!!!!

Sometimes when the broadcaster has a fault (usually occurs on channels using more than one encryption) a "Constant" (or sometimes reffered to as Fixed or Static) Control Word (CCW) occurs, which stays as the same value for minutes, hours and sometimes days....

This Control Word is obtained in the same way as the DCW via card sharing and card reading tools, Fausto, vplug etc.

And this CCW can be entered into EMUlation files like softcams, key.bins etc to open the channel on a temporary basis whilst the Control Word isn't changing......

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Things have moved on in the last four years since these posts were made but I still do not consider zee tv something I would wish to view and yes I do know what a control word is, but fail to see the significance of your comment in relation to the content of this thread :-annoy

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I'm surprised that somebody would suggest anyone should 'know' what a CCW is . Their specific talents that enable them to be an Admin, moderator, or simply a knowledgable member on the forum could have nothing to do with encryption methods, or the transmission side of the industry at all.