Coship cdvb-2300a and 5300a patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donrandy

Reaction score
costheo said:
Geia sou thano!!!!!

Pws se vrhka edw den to pisteyw alla telika oi ellhnares einai pantou...

Se ena post sou grafeis oti exeis h' boreis na kaneis software gia recievers.Egw exw enan POWERSKY PS-8210CISKV me enswmat. skycript kai 2 CI.Exw firmware pou exei emulator alla den yposthrizei s*ca2 kai c*nax.To firm tou skycrypt ta yposthrizei kai ta 2 kai tis titanium,alla den mporw n'anoixw ta sk* kai to dig + se hotbird kai astra antistoixa.

to firm tou dekth einai to v.3642

kai tou skychip (rd2) to v.2846a.

Tha hthela na mou dwseis kamia symvoulh h' kapoio site h' soft,gia na mporesw na ta anoixw....

se parakalw apanthse mou sto : costheo2003@yahoo.gr

EYXARISTW EK TWN PROTERWN

I have a Powersky i want to know what u are talking about i've sent u a mail or can some one please translate.

djemy7

Reaction score
Dear Donrandy,

Please I have not understood your language though i may see that your message is fruitful.Please try to translate it in English or French.
Best regards,
Djemy7

hallim2004

Reaction score
i need the laste softoure of coshib fta ...ci ......that ikenn idit his key

lharrygr

Reaction score
Kalispera Thanasi!
Exo ena provlima an mporeis na me voithisis.
Exo to coship 2300a kathos kai to patch dokimasa kai me kalodio null modem kai me 1:1 alla den doulevei mipos ksereis ti mporo na kano gia doulepsei?
Filika Harry

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
@ Harry

Please note the rules state that you must post an English translation if using a language other than English.

coship5300a

Reaction score
hi thano , i am from greece too. i d like to send me coship 5300a file . i test some other files , but after the patch the 5300a doesn t search programs, please send me an your file to test again :) thanks kala mpania na exoumeeeeeee coship5300a@yahoo.gr

colbit

Reaction score
Thano please send me the file for the coship 2300b

Thanks

margher@nyc.com

thanos1966 said:
To the owners of coship there are two files one for cdvb2300a and one for coship5300a with code editor.
I will send to people that are interested in this.
Please leave your emails.
I can also make emulators for most of the receivers.
Regards from Athens Greece
Thanos

Satslope

Reaction score
Hi Thanos!

I have a digital 1200CI receiver. It is unbranded but probably from coship/fedtec too.
Has the same outlook on the back site. Inside is a some square panel, with a processor in the middle and a flash memory. Also a CI-Chip and a very thin tuner from LG.
When I look with a hex editor into the firm I see lots of similarities, however on other places in the code. http://www.skyplus.de/download/digital/digital1200/HEFG10.2.zip is the latest firm.

Can you take a look at it? Maybe I can use the coship5300 firm, but I guess when I flash it with wrong firm it will not load firm afterwards, or is the loader protected?

I am using a MR module and that runs not perfect, many times "intialise" Maybe your EMU works better ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.