Couch Racing - more dangerous than formula 1

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
You got to watch this one....:eek:

Attachments

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
I hate these videos when you never know if the victims are OK!

Hope they all are....

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Bloody hell, would be very surprised if there weren't a few broken bones there:eek: :eek:

wolfav

My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
wow! the new armchair sport looks great

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
They shoud name it Ouch Racing

Salty25

can't spell :D
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
Well, if your gonna do extreme sports, you may as well go the whole hog.

BarMoo

Post Meister
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
I like the way the couch appears to run over the spectators that were dumb enough to sit track-side and not follow their mates quick escape.

Having seen a small child punched by a car into the path of another car that catapulted him about 25m and to his death - I cringe when I see dumbass stunts like this. The fragility of the human body (at speed) is a sobering thought. I hope there wasn't too much damage.

Sorry, reality check. Its a joke board.

Have FUN,

Mark.

Salty25

can't spell :D
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
mljgmljg said:
Having seen a small child punched by a car into the path of another car that catapulted him about 25m and to his death - I cringe when I see dumbass stunts like this. The fragility of the human body (at speed) is a sobering thought. I hope there wasn't too much damage.
Yeah, point taken. Nontheless, these are grown up people, and so should know better, ie at least wear a helmet and pads!

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Salty25 said:
at least wear a helmet and pads!
They were - didn't do them much good!