Custom made AV rack

Oily

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite=Motorized Triax 88cm&a DM800HD with 500gb hd.Vu+ Duo
My Location
Radcliffe
After moving my AV gear into another room i have my custom made AV rack for sale
I made this myself after failing to find anything that fitted my needs(and my pocket!)
The tower is made from 125mm X 125mm ally box section.Height of the tower is 115.2cm.The top 4 tiers are 15cm apart,the bottom tier being 22cm for the amp.There is a cut out for the skirting board(80mm X 20mm) at the bottom so that it fits flush with the wall.This could be made bigger if needed.
The shelving sizing is 500mm X 450mm and is 10mm thick acrylic.The edges have been polished and have had a radius applied to avoid any nasty sharp edges.There are some scratches to the shelving which can only be seen if your standing over it.
I've drilled some small holes so that if needed you can fit some LED's to light up the shelving,as seen in my thread.I would supply the one's i've used but i damaged them when i removed some cables :oops: You can have them if your willing to solder them back together!
If you want to come and take a look beforehand then no problem.
Price wise,the materials alone were £165 so i'm asking £150 ono
TV.jpg

_http://www.avforums.com/forums/av-stands-cabinets-seating-furniture/607246-my-custom-made-av-rack.html

[fieldset=Moderation] Please upload images as attachments - SM[/fieldset]

Oily

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Radcliffe
Open to trades,phone,WII etc

Oily

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup