Dúvidas sobre ATR (ROM110 RevAC3)

rffg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Athlon 64 3200+
Cable Digital
My Location
PT
Pessoal, estou precisando de uma ajuda... Comprei um Mikobu Vortex Pro do site moddish para trabalhar com meu card ROM110 AC3. Pesquisando na internet, encontrei um suposto script para esta ROM e resolvi fazer os testes... Depois de rodar este script, meu card passou a apresentar problemas de ATR (o conhecido "No ATR"). Então vem as dúvidas:

1- Um script inapropriado pode realmente causar danos ao cartão ou o problema está no unlooper?

2- É possível reparar um cartão com problemas de ATR? Já pesquisei sobre isto, mas sempre encontro respostas contraditórias.

3- Qual é a melhor solução para esta RevAC3?

OBS: Meu Mikobu VP veio com um diodo Schottky 5817 soldado ao VCC do cartão, que segundo o site onde comprei, serve justamente para evitar danos ao cartão e ao unlooper.

Agradeço desde já...

rffg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Athlon 64 3200+
Cable Digital
My Location
PT
The topic was moved. It was in the Portuguese session. Well, the translation to English:

Hi...
I am needing help… I bought a Mikobu Vortex Pro in the moddish store to work with my card ROM110 AC3. Searching in the Internet, I found a script for this ROM and decided to make the tests… Later that I run this script, my card presented problems with ATR (the known “No ATR”). The doubts:

1 - One script can really cause damages to the card or the problem is in unlooper?

2 - It is possible to repair a card with ATR problems? I already searched on this, but always meeting contradictory answers.

3 - Which is the best solution for this RevAC3?

PS: My Mikobu VP came with a diode Schottky 5817 installed to the VCC of the card, that according to site where I bought, serves exactly to prevent damages to the card and unlooper.

Sorry for Bad English...
Thanks...