D+ nagra 3

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
All channels on d+ are now down - now we have to wait for nagra 3 to be cracked - gutted!! Missing nat geographic already:-pachrist

Sharkadder

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD PVR+DVD, 80cm Dish, 1.2 Compatible Motor, Quad LNB, Samsung 22" 1080p HD TV/monitor, Yamaha RX-V765 Amplifier, Tannoy Mercury FC Centre Speaker, 2 x Tannoy F1 Custom Speakers, 2 x Tannoy FR Custom Speakers, EPOS ELS Sub Woofer
My Location
Teesside (North East England)
yep, but i've seen some stuff floating about for that nova package on 13 east which look's quite good, so think i'll give that a try later on.

peppey

Reaction score
I have a dragon cam,titanium 1 card and k3,any hope of nova on one of these?

Sharkadder

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD PVR+DVD, 80cm Dish, 1.2 Compatible Motor, Quad LNB, Samsung 22" 1080p HD TV/monitor, Yamaha RX-V765 Amplifier, Tannoy Mercury FC Centre Speaker, 2 x Tannoy F1 Custom Speakers, 2 x Tannoy FR Custom Speakers, EPOS ELS Sub Woofer
My Location
Dunno i don't use none of that stuff, just the dreambox's card reader or keys.

the keys i found didn't work anyways so looks like either old key's or they never did work.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The only way to get Nova is

- card share
- official subs
- gamma card

Sharkadder

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
i've noticed alot of the satellite websites going down of late, this is probs due to all the german and spanish wondering why they cannot get D+ so it's hard to keep regular updates on what is going on at the minute. Too be honest theres nout much new at the min, a few things for TDA on 5west and some biss stuff.

I'm guessing that nagra3 keys are now 32 bits in length which will make it double the time to crack :(. I also hear that premiere are testing it and in the new year they are going to be issueing cards, so it's either gonna get a dodgy card somehow, subscribe or i just loose premiere sport portal and no footy.

If that is the case 19.2 will be my least favourate sat, at the minute my favourate is 1 west but if we get the nagra channels back on 19.2e and 30w i'm sure we will all be exstatic.

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
Sharkadder said:
i've noticed alot of the satellite websites going down of late, this is probs due to all the german and spanish wondering why they cannot get D+ so it's hard to keep regular updates on what is going on at the minute. Too be honest theres nout much new at the min, a few things for TDA on 5west and some biss stuff.

I'm guessing that nagra3 keys are now 32 bits in length which will make it double the time to crack :(. I also hear that premiere are testing it and in the new year they are going to be issueing cards, so it's either gonna get a dodgy card somehow, subscribe or i just loose premiere sport portal and no footy.

If that is the case 19.2 will be my least favourate sat, at the minute my favourate is 1 west but if we get the nagra channels back on 19.2e and 30w i'm sure we will all be exstatic.
I think maybe premiere are holding back, it must be expensive changing cards ete and no point to it if nag 3 gets hacked quickly. D+ took the lead and will pay the price if it gets hacked. Maybe prem will take a different direction if we get a fix to d+.

badaru1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.8m dish,watching tv cabo
My Location
nigeria
In west Africa we rely solely on dplus,tv cabo and sometime showtime for foothball. It seems they all gone. our only hope now isif u can help us hack dstv Africa or canal horizon on 22 west

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
kip said:
All channels on d+ are now down - now we have to wait for nagra 3 to be cracked - gutted!! Missing nat geographic already

Why don't you swing your sat to Thor and have a look at the DigiTV programs? I watched Discovery and Animal planet there yesterday, quite sure they got Nat Geo on there as well. :-carrot

Sharkadder

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hi, just letting people know before they post anymore, ok it seems that the actual cards have been hacked but it is going to take a good while until we see anything in key form, infact i'm not even sure we will anytime soon.

It is said that if something does come of it, premiere are going to change over to nagra3 just after the new year. A guy on another forum who works for premiere confirmed that this is the plan at the minute.

So it looks like if anything does come of it, the way the plans are we will get premiere for 2-3months tops, that's providing nagra3 becomes available in softkey form.

Alot of sitting and waiting will have to be done....so means when my wireless ethernet bridge and wireless didisender arrive's i still have some things to amuse myself with on the dreambox before christmas :D

EMPB

Reaction score
Isn't it also true that TV Cabo and Digital+ are using slightly different versions of Nagra3?

Thus delaying a public EMU for Nagra3?

EMPB

Reaction score
kip said:
All channels on d+ are now down - now we have to wait for nagra 3 to be cracked - gutted!! Missing nat geographic already:-pachrist

Indeed plenty of other Nat Geo channels open on other satellites:

15W Nat Geo Wild / Nat Geo Romanian / Nat Geo Poland
16E Nat Geo Germany
1W Nat Geo Hungary

and 4 on 28.2E if you have a Sly Uk card.....

kip

I am not a number
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Eagle Linux
My Location
south east uk
EMPB said:
Indeed plenty of other Nat Geo channels open on other satellites:

15W Nat Geo Wild / Nat Geo Romanian / Nat Geo Poland
16E Nat Geo Germany
1W Nat Geo Hungary

and 4 on 28.2E if you have a Sly Uk card.....
I only normally watch 28.2/5, 19.2 or hotbird, i have problems any further west thanks to a tree. Starting to get some sats that way thanks to the lack of leaves but it is still a problem.. Moving after xmas and it looks like i will have a full view of the ark, so cant wait.. and as for a sly card, i would not sell my soul to the devil:-Cbigsmil

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hivion 9090X Plus. System:
Operating System:Windows XP SP2
cpu:intel Pentium4 L2 1m 2.8 GHz ,
Ram:1GB
VGA:nVidia GeForce 128 MB 5600 FX
MotherBoard:MSI 865 Neo 2.
My Location
Syria
D+ Return Sooner:-hny

panin02

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
coolsat 4000,cooltec,pansat 2700,ariza extreme cov to homesat,dvb,viewsat nfusion iks,dream box
My Location
usa
is nagra 3 hacked yet?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
No and no sign of it being broken anytime soon either.

visot

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox500s
My Location
uk north
the only way to see d+ atm is by official subs or cs my friend;)

mcdet8

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky + hd ,and technomate 5500 ci super reciever astra 28.2 E
My Location
Leicestershire
not sure how relevent this post is but i thought i would say .. d+ have sent out new cards for peops here in spain ..

canarygold

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m dish connected with dreambox
My Location
canary Islands
hi guys, have official nagra 3 card for irish c a b l e, any idea how to get dm500c to read this card, cheers