• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Decided on System sort of but?

My Location
ok sort of decided what i want when i goto a box not a pci card but i cant seem to figure a couple of things out,,first off if i go for the technomate tm1500ci+super,,so problem is if i order an art card do i need a cam for it to fit in or does it just slot in like a normal card...also if i buy a dragon cam do i have to reprogram it per satellite(meaning if i switch to say hotbird and have been watching astra) ive decided to be honest what i want to watch is on 19e and 13e so only gonna get a dual lnb for dish...another question is can i buy somethin so i can still use ss2 card in pc and technomate from same sat??? Oh nearly forgot how easy is it to flash an image onto a technomate too??
Worth getting on to Hispasat 30 deg West for another "well known" package. Also 8 west for the MBC channels FTA.
What i am saying in the around about way is get a motor. Also the Illusion M3 will do everything that you want for only 120€ (£80).