deleting recorded stuff help

R

rhurbarb

My Location
uk
Hi.i cant seem to deleted any files in file mode ,i cant see a delete button .am i missing anything or do i have to use my pc to remove films off my dm hardrive .im using a dm 7000s with the phoenix 1.09 image thankyou.... rhurbarb

gameboy

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Using the menu button go to the file listings and select file/movie.

With a move playing press the up or down button to bring up the list of films.

Select the film you wish to delete then press menu button - this will bring up the delete etc option.

R

rhurbarb

My Location
uk
Thanks to gameboy my problem is solved thankyou m8 really appreciate that ...its nice to think people help others :)
another problem when i finish watching a clip film etc my dish moves to 15w which it does when i start up ,any ideas how to stop this .I know it will go there on startup but after watching a film it seems abit strange ...thanks rhurbarb

gameboy

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
That's not normal - mine stays put until i move it.

Have seen this reported elsewhere but cannot remember the solution sorry!

Try a search in the forums.

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
I've found that both on startup and shutdown, the motor will attempt to drive to an unspecified but constant 'default' sat location, but only when I had mangled one of my images a bit (by manually fiddling), and the box wasn't starting up or shuting down correctly.

Not a lot of use I know, but some emu re-installs may help, or an auto-rebuild (via the autosat plugin) of your satellites.xml file if you have one installed.

STICK

R

rhurbarb

My Location
uk
ok thanks for your advice gameboy will try m8 ok and thanks stick also for helping might try a reinstall if else fails ,thanks again rhurbarb:)
BGonaSTICK said:
I've found that both on startup and shutdown, the motor will attempt to drive to an unspecified but constant 'default' sat location, but only when I had mangled one of my images a bit (by manually fiddling), and the box wasn't starting up or shuting down correctly.

Not a lot of use I know, but some emu re-installs may help, or an auto-rebuild (via the autosat plugin) of your satellites.xml file if you have one installed.

STICK