Diablo CAM WiFi card running Underworld 2.15 detects Nagra3??

wribeiro

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Notebook Toshiba Satellite M65-S9092
Zinwell ZDX-640 CI in StarOne C2
Diablo CAM WiFi
My Location
Brasil
I inserted an original Nagra3 card in my Diablo CAM WiFi running firmware Underworld 2.15 and it detected the card, identifying the Coding System: Nagravision 3 and ATR, with a sequence of 27 hex pairs.
However, when I try to tune to any encrypted channel, the CAM gives the following message: "You Have the rights to watch this program". As the card is paired with the receiver provided by the operator, I suspect that the error has something to do with it. Has anyone done testing to insert a card in Nagra3 Diablo CAM and obtained a similar error message? Can we have the expectation of the Diablo WiFi card work with Nagra3? Are there any suggestions about what can I do?:confused

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
You would need the original boxkey information from the paired receiver to get beyond this point, and unless you have a degree in computer science & the added hardware/software to extract the info from the original receiver you can forget getting the card to work. D+ (Spanish wing of Canal Digital) do the same with their end user receivers & cards (Also Nagra 3).

wribeiro

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Notebook Toshiba Satellite M65-S9092
Zinwell ZDX-640 CI in StarOne C2
Diablo CAM WiFi
My Location
Brasil
I have the original boxkey, how can I search this information in your menu? There are these: Receiver info, SW, Driver, Core, NP and Guide Version. What do I need?
Ghostleader said:
You would need the original boxkey information from the paired receiver to get beyond this point, and unless you have a degree in computer science & the added hardware/software to extract the info from the original receiver you can forget getting the card to work. D+ (Spanish wing of Canal Digital) do the same with their end user receivers & cards (Also Nagra 3).