Diablo cam

mervmatt

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, using Technomate 5500 DACI, computer operating system Windows XP
My Location
LEICESTERSHIRE, UK
where can i update my diablo cam with the latest software

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi mervmatt,
welcome to the forum.
I have moved your post to it's own thread as the thread you posted in had nothing to do with the Diablo Cam.
The latest software for the Diablo Cam is Stealth 225 which I have uploaded for you here:
_http://www.sendspace.com/file/gknmw3

fortechd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
fortec star passion hd
My Location
uk
Hi Mickha,

I know hot to uptade the keys.bin for D+ but do I need an additional keys.bin for the Rai 1 and Rai 2 as the channel seems scrambled. Or do I insert the keys manually.

I use cas3.
Thanks

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
You can manually input the keys by going into the menu.
Select Keys
List Keys Edit
Seca
RAI
but you need a keys.bin file that containd the RAI ident.
I'm not sure if RAI is currently open as I haven't viewed these channels for some time.
You can add providers, update keys and modify keys.bin files using Fausto 1.18, a useful utility for Diablo keys.bin files.

mervmatt

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, using Technomate 5500 DACI, computer operating system Windows XP
My Location
LEICESTERSHIRE, UK
Once I have programmed the Diablo card, do I have to alter any keys?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
The Diablo doesn't have a card?
You programme the Diablo cam using a Cas programmer, it is always best, when loading a new Stealth file, to format the cam first, then after loading the new Stealth load the latest stealth keys.bin file.

mervmatt

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
LEICESTERSHIRE, UK
Sorry, said "card" when I meant "cam". Thanks for your reply - think I understand what to do now. Do you know what's working on Diablo cam right now - e.g. Nagravision etc.?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
With the latest keys.bin file you can open TPS, SRG, Polsat on 13E, Premiere 19E, and what's left in Nagra 2 of D+, just the Taquillas, but they will go black soon.
There are a few other channels, but with the demise od D+ and Digi TV currently down we are awaiting some good news.
The Diablo team have been promising a Big Bomb in a future release but nothing so far.

mervmatt

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
LEICESTERSHIRE, UK
Thanks for info

fortechd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
fortec star passion hd
My Location
uk
I keep missing the point on this.

The diablo light, supposed to self update but every day it seems that I need to look for new keys. Is that not a contradiction?

What is AU? Automatic Updates?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Yes AU is auto update and currently it updates TPS, Premiere and did D+, but as you format the cam, before loading a new Stelath, you still require the new keys.bin file for a few cryptowork channels, SRG and a few others.

fortechd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
fortec star passion hd
My Location
uk
Mickha said:
Yes AU is auto update and currently it updates TPS, Premiere and did D+, but as you format the cam, before loading a new Stelath, you still require the new keys.bin file for a few cryptowork channels, SRG and a few others.

up to now I had the need to get new keys.bin every time I want to watch D+ and other channel because it will not AU but maybe is because I have never formatted the cam manually.

should I need to format the cam for the AU to work then?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Not always but sometimes there is a problem when loading one Stealth on top of another version.
To get the AU facility to work you have to turn N2 AU to ON in the configuration menu.
After formatting you will lose all your saved preferences so you will also need to reset the configuration menu settings.

NDexter

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield 6000,
Diablo,
CAS3+,
Pace 508IP,
Pace D2-mac decoder (retired),
Humax9200,
Panny HDD/DVD,
Motorised 1.2m dish, single univLNB
My Location
NE London
Hi to anyone out there (but chiefly to Mickha, who seems most active in these parts, and from whom I've learnt a lot, having read through many of his postings and responses to members' queries!). I've just entered the world of Digital (but still keeping analogue for free Eusrosport (Moto GP and WRC"!)), and have traded up (?) from a D2-Mac to a Diablo and CAS3+. My question is: If I manage to find the latest Stealth files tonight and download them onto my CAM, where do I then need to go to find Stealth 'Keys' or '.Bin' files? Are they with the main Stealth file or elsewhere on the interweb?
Thanking you all in advance - I'll update my kit-profile now!