Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Are you using the latest software for your Cas 2? The latest is available from duolabs and is CIS 8.3a

vulmac

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fortec Star Passion HD
Dreambox 7000
1.1 Motorised Dish
Diablo 2.3
My Location
Ireland
Mickha said:
Are you using the latest software for your Cas 2? The latest is available from duolabs and is CIS 8.3a
Yes that is the one downloaded it yesterday.In case there was a problem with my computer I installed it on my laptop as well as my desktop
I have managed to reinstall stealth 2.42 and when this worked on the satellite I again installed 2.44 now working ok without formatting. It may be the cas2 I will see can I borrow a cas3 to try it out.
Thanks again Mickha for your help and time

grahamcooke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky inly
My Location
Newbury Berks
I use a Cas 3+ and I have loaded Stealth 247 on my Diablo Cam. From reading posts in this thread I should upload to my cam the latest keys bin file.

Can anyone tell me where I can get hold of the keys bin file? I have searched all over and cannot find it.

Or have I misunderstood the guidance? Does a version of keys bin come with the Stealth file?

I would appreciate any assistance please.

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
normaly on most of the channels,you need no keys,in the meantime most of the channel has Auto update,wait a little bit,and then it should work!
now i have the diablo wireless version,can anyone tell my how can i remove this wirless part,so i want to use cards
and it blocks the slots
,and is seems to be its imposible to remove it without destroying ,and use,of specal screwfriver,that i dont have:)

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
As far as I'm aware your cards go into the base station, not the wireless cam, that way you can share the card between the wireless cams.

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hi!
yes i know:)
but i have,no basestation at the moment,now i want to remove the wireless part from the diablo but,i think it is not posible witout destroying it.when i dont have the parts to remove it:)

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
There are two types of Diablo Cams, the Diablo light, which is like any other cam, and can take a card, or the Diablo wireless which requires the base station.
How did you end up with a Diablo wireless without the base station?

tamagoch

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500, Edision 2620 CXCI reciever, Cas 3+, Diablo light, MatrixCam reloaded
My Location
Finland
grahamcooke said:
I use a Cas 3+ and I have loaded Stealth 247 on my Diablo Cam. From reading posts in this thread I should upload to my cam the latest keys bin file.

Can anyone tell me where I can get hold of the keys bin file? I have searched all over and cannot find it.

Or have I misunderstood the guidance? Does a version of keys bin come with the Stealth file?

I would appreciate any assistance please.
hello grahamcooke,
You can get the latest diablo bin file from the link below

_http://www.luxsat.eu/superlux/Files/index_files.htm

morrie88

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I am interEsted in all things to do with satellite installation
My Location
North Wales
Can any one pls tell me where to find Underworld 129?

Thank you

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
I have already answered your question in the other thread you posted in 45 minutes ago.
Please do not keep posting the same question in multiple threads.
It would be easier to keep track if you would start a new thread.
Click on the Forums link, at the top left of the page, if you can't see it you need to click on Home first, scroll down to Cards Programmers and Cams section and click on X-CAM, Ultra CAM, Dragon CAM, Diablo, T Rex and new thread.
I have uploaded you a copy on sendspace but you will need winzip or winrar to uncompress the file.
_http://www.sendspace.com/file/ebbeqk

morrie88

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Wales
Can anyone please tell me how to find Underworld 129...I have just got a Cas 3 and a diablo cam

Thank you

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Hi morrie88,
welcome to the forum.
If you don't stop posting the same continuous question without reading the replies you will not stay a member for very long.
Why haven't you downloaded it from the link provided?

morrie88

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Wales
Hi

Sorry about that but there appears to be several forums . Be assured it won't happen again.

Anyway thanks for the download info. Much appreciated.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
As I mentioned in an earlier reply, it is easier to keep track of your posts, and replies, if you start a new thread.
If you click on the Forums link, top left of the page, if you can't see the Forums link click on Home, this will take you to the Home page.
There you will see all the forums and you can start a new thread in the relevant section.
In this case scroll down to the Cards Programmers and Cams section and click on X-CAM, Ultra CAM, Dragon CAM, Diablo, T Rex and click on new thread.
It is also a good idea to have a read through some of the threads as most questions have already been answered, or use the forums search option.
Your Diablo 2.3, with underworld 129 loaded, will give you a lot of viewing choices, if you encounter any problems please start a new thread.