Dianas after death photos please.

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
CBS News broadcast a special programme lastnight and showed still images of Diana after the cra crash in the car. any website where the CBS imgaes can be viewed.

Shahid

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Why Shahid, don't you think that's a tad ghoulish?

whitby

Reaction score
I wouldnt say it was a special programme.
Sick is the word.
I certainly didnt watch it.
Would you like to see a family member or loved one in this way?.

cjgall

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield 4000PVR with Aston 1.07 CAM, (canaldigitaal), dragoncam,
Sky digibox,
Bush HD Freesat,
Visiosat trisat looking at Astra1, Astra2 and Hotbird.
My Location
Netherlands & Central Brittany
And while we're at it let stop publishing photo's of other victims such as Saddam's son's. Not to mention the apauling images complete with gushing blood transmitted by the BBC of a Serbian policeman executing some poor guy on the street. The list is endless. I don't really see why Diana should be treated differently to anybody else. We should not be publishing and transmitting such detailed images period.

Helaas gone are the Hollywood days when a s_x scene was depicted by a train going through a tunnel or crashing waves...

bulbous

Reaction score
A bit OT , sorry.

In Australia , where mature content is frowned upon , an investigation is underway to obviously try to prevent the transmission of this evil into the country. There is currently five services available from NSS6 satellite at 95° , subscription only , Ir*2. The Australian Government will do its best to stop this. The really sick thing about it is the fact that you can watch the TV news and see pictures of dead bodies being dragged through the streets of Iraq , movies with people getting their heads blown apart with shotgun blasts , junkies shooting up - all unnecessary gore etc. - but you are NOT ALLOWED to see a TIT.. Some people - in positions of authority - have their priorities surely arse-about !!!!

cjgall

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield 4000PVR with Aston 1.07 CAM, (canaldigitaal), dragoncam,
Sky digibox,
Bush HD Freesat,
Visiosat trisat looking at Astra1, Astra2 and Hotbird.
My Location
Netherlands & Central Brittany
Here in the Netherlands broadcasters, in particular the commercial ones, are really in your face when it comes to trying to shock the audience. I have nothing agains a healty bit of mature content on TV. What bugs me is some of the images broadcast at tea time just after kids program's like sesame street. Pity they don't have a 21.00 water shed here like they do in the UK. Also the odd warning before a particulary nasty program starts would not be a miss.

They only TV that has been banned (from cable TV) in the Netherlands is BBC World & CNN (!!!), some provincial/town counsils decided that they way they reported the Iraq war was biased and not compatible with there way of thinking. A bit of real life murder on the 6 o' clock news or some bondage is ok in the same area's though.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
cjgall said:
A bit of real life murder on the 6 o' clock news or some bondage is ok in the same area's though.

Cable TV providers have their hands tied when it comes to pleasing the audience