DIGIALITY IR-CI 103 signal problem.PLZ HELP!!!

Zebo

Reaction score
hello guys. ive been given a Digiality receiver IR-CI 103 and asked to download channels only(they could do it themselves so theres definitely sumthing wrong) channel list is empty, go to menu to download channels, gives me the signal bar meaning there is signal but doesnt download no channels. anybody has an idea what could be wrong? id say it could be tuner or tuner power supply but there is signal in channel search submenu. so i dnt know. maybe they tried to patch it with something and programmed it with wrong patch i dont know. in the receiver information page it says SW version: IRPatch1.20, HW Version: 4000-1.4-SZL0. plz help somebody. thanx in advance

sapring

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Mondeal Magic
Technosat 6000Plus
My Location
United Kingdom
Zebo said:
hello guys. ive been given a Digiality receiver IR-CI 103 and asked to download channels only(they could do it themselves so theres definitely sumthing wrong) channel list is empty, go to menu to download channels, gives me the signal bar meaning there is signal but doesnt download no channels. anybody has an idea what could be wrong? id say it could be tuner or tuner power supply but there is signal in channel search submenu. so i dnt know. maybe they tried to patch it with something and programmed it with wrong patch i dont know. in the receiver information page it says SW version: IRPatch1.20, HW Version: 4000-1.4-SZL0. plz help somebody. thanx in advance

I think I may have a solution for you if you PM me I will send you the right Original software

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum sapring

It is niceof you to offer to help Zebo but he has not been on the forum for 11 months so he may not respond at all so why not post your response, (provided it doesn't break the forum rules) so that someone else may benefit in the future.:cool: