Digisat pro Help

W

warrior121

My Location
south wales
Please can anyone help me ? I have got a digisat pro sat meter and it works perfectly fine on Astra 28.2 E, Astra 19e and Hotbird but on other satellites i cant get it to show any signal . Say i move my dish to Hispasat then plug it in there is no signal but if i move the dish to Astra it shows a full signal .

Is there something i can do about it ?

Thanks.:)

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If there is signal there, it'll show it, how do you know that you are pointing at 30W?

Topper

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
You may be able to find help here there are some threads on the forum but I'll leave you to decide if they are useful

W

warrior121

My Location
south wales
rolfw said:
If there is signal there, it'll show it, how do you know that you are pointing at 30W?

What i mean is when the dish is at 30w my reciever shows about 80% signal and i can watch everything . But when i connect the meter it shows 0% signal .:confused

S

spiney

My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
Sure you've switched to the correct lnb input?

I've got a digisat, cheaper single input lnb model. It started regularly failing, and on opening up case I discovered the lnb socket had never been soldered to the circuit board!

However, that can't be the problem here.