Digital+ in Spain

John501

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky digital + box & 42 inch sony plasma tv
My Location
Leeds
Firstly, hello to everybody! I have been a member of this forum for a while but not actually made any posts yet...

Anyway, a friend of mine who lives in Spain heard some info the other day about Digital+ (canal+) being hacked recently. I tried to look out for some info on this in the Spanish forums but I aint no spanish speaker! Just wondered if anybody else had heard anything?

Cheers,

John.

A nonymous

Reaction score
Not heard anything here mate :D

I can't see Nagra3 being hacked this quick although i wouldn't be so sure about Seca

Its either that or it was just an old post or someone winding you up. Nagra2 had holes all over it before D+ went over to Nagra3

:-beer

Nano

John501

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky digital + box & 42 inch sony plasma tv
My Location
Leeds
Cheers for that Nano! Yeah, thats the trouble with this game, its all rumours until you see it with your own eyes! :-doh2

If I hear anything else, ill start a new thread!

petert74

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.3m dish
Panasonic Digibox
My Location
Spain
nanochickin said:
Not heard anything here mate :D

I can't see Nagra3 being hacked this quick although i wouldn't be so sure about Seca

Its either that or it was just an old post or someone winding you up. Nagra2 had holes all over it before D+ went over to Nagra3

:-beer

Nano

John

I can confirm that Nano is right. Digital + in the days of Nag 2 was brilliant. I mean better that Sky and all for free. Then they changed to Nag3 and thats yet to be hacked.

I live in Spain and everyone (I do mean everyone) had the pirate boxes (even the British who got free premiership football and all the latest films in english).

Cabo was also good for films but that went Nag 3 before Digital +.

Now the spanish have moved onto Premiere for the spanish football. Its still has the english league in english and I get the 4 Premiere channels in english, but its not a patch on the good old days of Tequilla (box office films).

I dont think that Nag 3 will ever be hacked.

pt