• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Digital plus (In Spain)

Can you help me on this following scenario?

Lets presume someone has a box for digital plus, and said person has heard that you can get a card for said box. Where would this person go to get a card and how much would it cost him/her?

And if such a card exists? what channels does it provide?

Many Thanks.
My Satellite Setup
90cm dish with a Vu Solo 2 satellite receiver
My Location
Flintshire Wales
I know of 2 companies in the U.K that sell cards for digital plus (Spain). The web addresses are www.digicams-uk.com and www.digitalsales.co.uk

The packages that are available are between £400 and £700 for a years subscription depending on what Spanish channels you want to subscribe to.

Digitalsales package is £689 and they give you the official system with the card. I am not sure if digicams include the system with the card.

If you do not get the official system with the card you will need either a cam to view these channels if your existing system does not support either S*ca 2 or nagravision depending on whether the card is programmed to receive programmes from Astra 19.2 East S*ca2 or Hispansat 30West Nagravision 2

The package works well on the Dreambox 7000s.

Talking about dish sizes you will need an 80 cm dish to receive the package
with a good signal from Astra 19.2 East. And at least a 1 Metre dish to get it with a good signal from Hispansat 30 West.

Regards Stu