Digital + Spain Package Details

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Here is the Digital + Spain Package details.
Nice entry level option at 19.95€ / month.

[iframe]http://www.satellite-newbie.co.uk/sat1/digitalplus.htm[/iframe]

izaceci

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 80cm dish
Digipower motor. Diseqc H-H Motor SG-2100
PremiumHD LNB. Input: 10.70-12.75 Ghz. Output: 950-2150 Mhz. Noise 0.3db antiblock
Receiver: Opticum 3000L
My Location
wiltshire, marlborough
thanks HB13 DISH,

are you saying I can actually contract it here from the UK? i Guess it is a good option

Brilliant!

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
izaceci said:
thanks HB13 DISH,

are you saying I can actually contract it here from the UK? i Guess it is a good option

Brilliant!

No, I am not saying that.
This is the package details for someone living in Spain.
It gives an idea about the cost for the subscribers.
There might be a possibility that the cards are sold outside Spain, like Germany, UK or Italy for example and you would always pay a lot more than the 'natives". Do some search in the internet or check our forum sponsors if they have the cards.
http://www.satellites.co.uk/index.php?page=sponsors

izaceci

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 80cm dish
Digipower motor. Diseqc H-H Motor SG-2100
PremiumHD LNB. Input: 10.70-12.75 Ghz. Output: 950-2150 Mhz. Noise 0.3db antiblock
Receiver: Opticum 3000L
My Location
wiltshire, marlborough
thanks again

i will have a look into it!

sunshine

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
want to instal a dish in spain and need to find out about my options
My Location
Fuerteventura
Hi HB13 DISH,
I have recently moved to Fuerteventura and was looking at the above package.
I'm in a dilema as what to do as the package in question doesnt offer too much english stuff. Im looking to be able to watch premiership footie and ideally have movie channels. What are my best options as most ive met tell me to do it D.I.Y in the sense put dish up, point in right direction and hey presto, i have 1000's of channels...lol.
Im a novice at all this satellite stuff and was hoping you could pont me in the right direction...
Thanks in advace from a frustrated londoner having to watch spanish terresterial T.V.. enough to make one suicidal...
Cheers...

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
sunshine said:
Hi HB13 DISH,
I have recently moved to Fuerteventura and was looking at the above package.
I'm in a dilema as what to do as the package in question doesnt offer too much english stuff. Im looking to be able to watch premiership footie and ideally have movie channels. What are my best options as most ive met tell me to do it D.I.Y in the sense put dish up, point in right direction and hey presto, i have 1000's of channels...lol.
Im a novice at all this satellite stuff and was hoping you could pont me in the right direction...
Thanks in advace from a frustrated londoner having to watch spanish terresterial T.V.. enough to make one suicidal...
Cheers...

There are many channels in this package which has dual audio (dubbed Spanish abd Original language)
Check out the package in Lyngsat, look under APID column.
You can go inside any TV showrooms and ask the assistant to show you the channels and how to flip audio.

sunshine

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Fuerteventura
Cheers mate, i can now go into a shop with some idea of what im talking about. I'll send you some of this lovely weather..;)

teide_ian

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Home-Amstrad Sky Digi-box on 60cm dish. Bar - Pace Sky English Digi-box and Grundig Sky Eire Digi-box linked to a 2.4m Channel master dish with a single dual output LNB. Digibox for ART network on 90cm dish. Digibox for Digitalalb subscription. Di
My Location
Canary Islands
Yes as HB said you can change the language i have had the package for years you get the likes of house, grey,s anatomy etc in english and the majority of the films. The football used to be a lot better for epl two years ago but they do show 1 or 2 epl 3.00pm games on a Saturday these are in Spanish though.
If you reckognise a series thats on and you know its American or English well yes you can change language on all these.
It is very similar to Sky though alot of repeats.

sunshine

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Fuerteventura
Hi teide_ian
Im confused as to the packages and prices? To get EPL i need to get the football+ package but there seems to be no films??
May i ask what package you have and the monthly price as what you describe is exactly what im looking for.
Cheers in advance.

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
HB13DISH said:
Here is the Digital + Spain Package details.
Nice entry level option at 19.95€ / month.
The majority of the channels in that package are FTA on Hispasat. All you are paying for is to rent a box with severely limited functionality.