Digitalb card with TM1000D super

sundowner263

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM1000D Super
My Location
Cumbria UK
I bought multi card reader from TM and install it myself. I was assured that Card reader would read the Digitalb card. Anyway, I put the card in and says card initilazing and then invalid card.
Supplier for the car said nothing wrong with the card and he suggested I might need to update my software. But My TM1000D super almost brand new.

Please any suggestions

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Even though your receiver is fairly new, it doesn't mean the software is up to date so check the Technomate website.
You might also consider patching your receiver with the unofficial software patches as the DigitAlb card definitely works with the Technomate 1000 series receiver.
If it stil isn't recognised, after updating the software, check that you have installed the reader correctly, also check that you have left your receiver tuned to the correct channel long enough for the card to receive it's updates.

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Have you tried the card the other way up?

This may sound like a silly suggestion, but worth a go anyway:):)

sundowner263

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM1000D Super
My Location
Cumbria UK
I have sorted. The problem was that the signal rate 65% for the 16E but I moved the dish with my motor and increased the signal to 75% and Va va vum, it works.
Many thanks guys anyway