Digitech USB Programmer

FNZ

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Does anybody have the update to the software to digitech USB programmer-said to be the exact copy of Infinity USB programmer.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London

rabbi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
uk/south
FNZ m8,

I have a digitech usb programmer, simple to use and so quick,have a look on the sites below, for downloads,and information etc.

www.wizardsatellite.com ( down loads)
www.duwgati.com/uk (programmers)

You can get information about digitech, or Infinity, on both sites.

O-grab

FNZ

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Many thanks for the prompt response.I appreciate this.But just wondering if the software for Infinity works all right with digitec.Infinity software ver.1.2 doesnt semm to open at all.But while we are are at it, could any body suggest me the site to find out the hex files for fun card for majid cam.I am kind of new at it.
Thanks in advance.
FNZ

rabbi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
uk/south
FNZ M8
If you do as I told you and go to www. wizardsatellite.co.uk look for downloads, it will you give both digitech and Infiniy usb software the Infinity is not the the latest version,but its ok.Ihave the same problem as you with the latest version,I presume you must have a disk or something like that when you buy an Infinity USB programmer from new.

I use a digitech programmer my self, its the dogs Boll****so fast.

Regarding 6-1 files go to www.phillsfiles.com.
I use xumah files find them ok to use, or dave m files 6-1.

Cheers Rabbi

O-grab O-grab O-grab

FNZ

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Finally I managed to programm my fun card and it is working too.Special thanks to rabbi-the guy who knows what he is talking about.Keep up the good work.:)