DigiTV not clearing

TimUK

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
not yet installed
My Location
Herts
not able to descramble any of the nagra 2 channels on 1 west despite having apparently up to date keys - just wondered if anyone else having trouble before I go trying to update things here.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
It's impossible to help you as you haven't listed any details regarding your receiver or satellite setup, all I can confirm is that Digi TV is still open and they haven't changed their keys for 2 months.

TimUK

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
not yet installed
My Location
Herts
thanks for your reply Mickha - sorry for not posting full details earlier but I just wanted to check if it was my set-up or new keys or worse nagra 2 biting the dust.

it turned out it was my set-up - technomate tm500 with the UR 14-10-2009 image. I'm not sure how but my receiver had got in a right knot - no scrambled channels decoding, wouldnt allow image reload via cable or ethernet (image could be downloaded but nothing further) and reciever operating very slow - remote control presses taking half a minute or more to register. In the settings menu it claimed no internet connection, yet there was as could ftp to it and get up the enigma interface on pc.

Eventually tried factory reset, gave a fatal error (missing var ??) on reboot but then seemed ok. I was able to download motorised sat list via UR control panel and keys and now seems to be operating fine.

I would like to try and see if it will now allow an image update but think I will wait until weekend is over as wife will kill me if not working and I want to see the boxing tomorrow night !

If you or anyone has any suggestions as to cause of my problems would be interested to read them.

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Don't know but my tm600 has gone a bit 'iffy' on the odd occasion, not responding to buttons or web interface. Bunging the mains off and back on again seems to cure it.(touch wood)

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Robbo said:
Bunging the mains off and back on again seems to cure it.(touch wood)

Wooden conductors - nice :-rofl2

graham4877

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
88triax dish darkmotor Tm3100d dell boy pc &vaio laptop. 2 x fortec fs4200
My Location
newcastle ne16
I had the same problem mate !! Try new patch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then loads new softcam.... I have 127 on now .. 129 =130 are fubar on my tm5400ci

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Different kind of Technomate Graham, the OP had a TM500, which is a Linux machine. The TM5400 patch would most certainly fubar a TM500.;)

graham4877

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
88triax dish darkmotor Tm3100d dell boy pc &vaio laptop. 2 x fortec fs4200
My Location
newcastle ne16
Are right mate!! I see now!!

Eek!

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800
My Location
Berkshire
Hi,

I lost these channels too and this thread kept coming up so I thought I'd add to it...

I downloaded the latest CCcam (2.1.3) to go with the new keys and everything is ok again.

Phew!

Eek!

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800
My Location
Berkshire
Hi,

I lost these channels too and this thread kept coming up so I thought I'd add to it...

I downloaded the latest CCcam (2.1.3) to go with the new keys and everything is ok again.

Phew!