DiSEqC motor

morning all..
i am looking for a midband price DiSEqC motor..
thoughts anyone ?
it will be going on a lightweight comag 80cm(aldi dish) sharp white lmb
a comag sl65/12 lopped throu to a skystar2...
and how easy are thay to set up..and what would be possable sat wise..
by the looks of it the dish can swing from 50deg east to 45 deg west ?

your thought please
:D

kitoog

My Satellite Setup
dreambox 7000s w/160 Gb hdd
superjack dg120 diseqc motor
lidl 80cm dish and lnb
My Location
ireland
you can get the moteck sg2100a off this german seller below for about 60 euro incl. delivery. very good motor with usals which makes installing a motor a lot easier. bought from this seller many times and come highly recommended. delivery is by UPS and takes 4 days for delivery to ireland.

Ebay item 200077989771

kitoog said:
you can get the moteck sg2100a off this german seller below for about 60 euro incl. delivery. very good motor with usals which makes installing a motor a lot easier. bought from this seller many times and come highly recommended. delivery is by UPS and takes 4 days for delivery to ireland.

Ebay item 200077989771

thank you for the info. i am worryed thou the max rateing for the moteck sg2100a is 350ma while my comag is only rated at 300ma will this be a problem....

kitoog

My Satellite Setup
dreambox 7000s w/160 Gb hdd
superjack dg120 diseqc motor
lidl 80cm dish and lnb
My Location
ireland
post below about sl65 user setting up a moteck sg2100a and motor working fine.i take it you got a cheapo sat meter in lidl ,if not get one off same site for the install. you will need a better wall mount though as the lidl one if you are using it ,is too weak.

_http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=473631&page=1&pp=25

no way i did not even use the alidl bracket :-ohmy. i seen it in the shop and was not impressed got my self some 18inch t and k brackets and some 2 inch pipe on the shed and its all plumb..so hopefully it will go all ok :D