MaliZeleni

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 500s
My Location
Ireland
Hi boys.

I need your help.

My friend came to work in Southampton, England and he is looking to buy a second-hand satellite dish 60-80 cm to receive channels from Hot Bird satellite, he have receiver, lnb and cable, just need a dish with wall bracket.
He asked people in Southampton where he can find some private adds and where he can buy a dish for resnoble price because he will be there only till Christmas and then he's going back to Croatia.
I tried to find some private adds on internet, but, zero points, found only two adds with some funny tel. number (070 something) which ce can't get from his mobile phone.
If here is somebody from that area and have spare dish which is for sale or would gave it to my friend to use it wile he is there, I can make some donation to forum in his name.

Thanks in advance.:)

VKSEM

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 6900 super combo, motorized and oval dish
My Location
London
MaliZeleni said:
Hi boys.

I need your help.

My friend came to work in Southampton, England and he is looking to buy a second-hand satellite dish 60-80 cm to receive channels from Hot Bird satellite, he have receiver, lnb and cable, just need a dish with wall bracket.
He asked people in Southampton where he can find some private adds and where he can buy a dish for resnoble price because he will be there only till Christmas and then he's going back to Croatia.
I tried to find some private adds on internet, but, zero points, found only two adds with some funny tel. number (070 something) which ce can't get from his mobile phone.
If here is somebody from that area and have spare dish which is for sale or would gave it to my friend to use it wile he is there, I can make some donation to forum in his name.

Thanks in advance.:)
Hello
I am not from that area but have a look in B&Q diy store they sell some. Just an idea .