Disney Channel on 19E

Yorks

Mentally unstable.
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pretend to know what I'm doing. Only the clever ones rumble me.
My Location
S. Yorks
Could anyone tell me if they are still receiving DC on 19e as it scrambled a couple of days ago on my system.

I think it's on d*gtal +, but k*ys in my receiver seem to be upto date with what's on sat-key.*rg. I have put latest patch on my receiver (Fortecstar) but DC and FOX and AXN still down. TPS back:)

Yorks :-newb

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi Yorks,
those channels, along with Calle 13 and Sportmania have finally switched encryption, along with all the majority of the Digital + package, there are now only a few channels left on 19E.
Best wishes
Mickha

Yorks

Mentally unstable.
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pretend to know what I'm doing. Only the clever ones rumble me.
My Location
S. Yorks
Mickha said:
Hi Yorks,
those channels, along with Calle 13 and Sportmania have finally switched encryption, along with all the majority of the Digital + package, there are now only a few channels left on 19E.
Best wishes
Mickha

Thanks Mickha:) ,

iceburn

Reaction score
Yorks said:
Could anyone tell me if they are still receiving DC on 19e as it scrambled a couple of days ago on my system.

I think it's on d*gtal +, but k*ys in my receiver seem to be upto date with what's on sat-key.*rg. I have put latest patch on my receiver (Fortecstar) but DC and FOX and AXN still down. TPS back:)

I actually get a few disney channels on that sat, but it is french, even the one that say french/english does not change to English :-(. Can't say what package/key etc cause just borrow the Technomate reciever from my dad couple days ago.