DJ Mike Read and Don McClean team up to release Mike's song

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
if i remember rightly

mike read was really fed up with the fact that dave lee travis (another dj )actually had a hit with rubber duck or something to do with C B radio and convoy and as he is a frustrated pop performer, maybe he's still looking

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
It is him, I'm just sooo surprised a top performer and legend such as Don would have anything to do with a faded DJ and his crap book of songs! It's all very well for Mike to be a musical star, but to rope in the dead memory of Sir John Betjeman AND Don McClean is really taking the biscuit!! :D

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Saturlight said:
but to rope in the dead memory of Sir John Betjeman AND Don McClean is really taking the biscuit!! :D
Soilent green biscuits no doubt :rolleyes:

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Tyneside
Yup...I hear they taste very nice...of envy. :)