dm 7000-s help

nowbaveh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox
My Location
united kingdom
i bought a dream box dm 7000-s . any body to help to make it work. what image to load . to get sky.

nowbaveh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox
My Location
united kingdom
Thank you MHKU. At least I can start . Thanks again.
I will be back if I have any problems.

lsk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox
My Location
norway
hello!
I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD SOM PLUGINS ON TO MY DREAMBOX,BUT I GET ERROR, DB IS ONLINE.
THE SECOND PROBLEMS IS THAT I PUT SOM MUSIC AND MUSIC VIDEOS ON TO DB BUT IT VIL NOT SHOW IT .

BRGS
LSK

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
lsk said:
hello!
I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD SOM PLUGINS ON TO MY DREAMBOX,BUT I GET ERROR, DB IS ONLINE.
THE SECOND PROBLEMS IS THAT I PUT SOM MUSIC AND MUSIC VIDEOS ON TO DB BUT IT VIL NOT SHOW IT .

BRGS
LSK

*Please do not post in CAPS/UPPER CASE, it is considered to be shouting and is difficult to read.

lsk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox
My Location
norway
ok thank you for the information.

chrisfound

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream 7000 + 7025
Sky+ box, On-Dig,
3 laptops, 1 desktop, Win XP and soon '7', OSX on one laptop
My Location
London UK
Hi Nowbeh
The main problem is the plug-ins / emulator, the 7000 is a great machine and at the moment I am trying to do the same, eventhough the forum has helped me to get my 7025 working on sly (but I now have another problem with this), it may be the two are now incompatible for the 7000.

Unfortunaltely the tips deals with the old emulator which worked perfectly with the blue card but has failed to work with the white.

A couple of questions.
1. What is inside the 7000 at the moment.
2. Have you read everything on how to operate and setup the various parts.

The reason is something that I had forgotten but is still aparent with all dreambox software.
The various versions are modified from the original dreambox file, providing a few different touches, but the overall program is the same as there seems to be little people who possess the knowledge to actually write code.
This means that if one of the series has a flaw then everything modified and based on this will have the same problem.
So when it comes to images, these are virtually identical in function, you just choose the one that suits you.

Please remember that the learning / frustration curve for these machines for non-teckies is quite high, it is not a simple solution and many people do give up and go to something a little more conventional

A nonymous

Reaction score
Image?
Emulator ?(eg CCCam, gBox etc etc?)
Which Plugin are you trying to download ?

Its pointless asking anymore questions unless we have all the info needed :-righton

:-beer

Nano