Dm 8000hd pvr

batpower

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
WinXP SP2
DreamBox500S
My Location
kuwait
anybody can advice me from which online store I can buy the Original DM8000HD PVR ? I dont want the Chinese clone but the Original only.
If anyone knows seller for Original DM800HD PVR as well too to inform me.

Thanks.

Zed

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triax TD88, x3 Inverto Black Ultras, x2 Dreambox 800HD Pro, Triax Multi-Block LNB Arm, Lots of WF100 cable, Triax 110, Superior Darkmotor, DarkGold 0.1lnb, Dreambox 7025+, Horizon USB Plus Satellite Meter
My Location
Belfast
Hi,

You can check Dreams list of Official retailers on their website. I used satstore.co.uk (if referring to retailers isn't allowed, please remove and accept my apologies) to purchase my DM7025. All dreamboxes on that site are original.

If you don't mind paying the very high price of original dream products, it's good to support them for developing such a great product. However, I have a clone myself and it's perfectly fine. The build quality seems excellent. I sometimes wonder if the idea that clones are crap, flimsy copies is just a myth created by dream!

batpower

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
WinXP SP2
DreamBox500S
My Location
kuwait
Zed said:
Hi,

You can check Dreams list of Official retailers on their website. I used satstore.co.uk (if referring to retailers isn't allowed, please remove and accept my apologies) to purchase my DM7025. All dreamboxes on that site are original.

If you don't mind paying the very high price of original dream products, it's good to support them for developing such a great product. However, I have a clone myself and it's perfectly fine. The build quality seems excellent. I sometimes wonder if the idea that clones are crap, flimsy copies is just a myth created by dream!

Thanks for your reply. looked at the store and seems they have what I need. I already have the chinese clone but it has problems with heating and hanging and sometimes suddenly the picture goes off with reason and without reason so I got tired of them and this time i prefer to go for original one to see the performance differnece between clone and original.