DM startup, can this be done?

Sharkadder

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD PVR+DVD, 80cm Dish, 1.2 Compatible Motor, Quad LNB, Samsung 22" 1080p HD TV/monitor, Yamaha RX-V765 Amplifier, Tannoy Mercury FC Centre Speaker, 2 x Tannoy F1 Custom Speakers, 2 x Tannoy FR Custom Speakers, EPOS ELS Sub Woofer
My Location
Teesside (North East England)
ok thank's, maybe they will develop this in later version's :-).

was worth a test though

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
It works with recordings- I tested it.

Menu > File Mode > then press the up arrow to get the file list.

Highlight a recorded program and press MENU again. This brings up the Service Menu. Select "set as startup service".

If this works for you we can take it from there but a 500s may be different. I'll try to hook up my old 500s and see what works.

The other way would be to create a shell script that plays a .mp3 file and put that in the init folder so the script it run when enigma restarts.

Sharkadder

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD PVR+DVD, 80cm Dish, 1.2 Compatible Motor, Quad LNB, Samsung 22" 1080p HD TV/monitor, Yamaha RX-V765 Amplifier, Tannoy Mercury FC Centre Speaker, 2 x Tannoy F1 Custom Speakers, 2 x Tannoy FR Custom Speakers, EPOS ELS Sub Woofer
My Location
Teesside (North East England)
yeah that would work but i'll have to see somebody who can program the script's, what language are they in? i may get time to look into it later next month when i get time free