DM500 - Installing Jade PI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I have a dreambox 500 running the Gemini/Enigma operating system. I can't seem to get it to stream over my network using VLC or Web-x-tv or the MFarj software. Any advice? I get sound on MFaraj and it searches for video codecs but doesnt find them.
Last time I had problems I installed Pli Jade and all worked great.
The problem is now that I am running two CCcam servers with 71 different info shares. I am afraid that I will lose them if I try (and I'm not really sure where to put them in the Jade OS). I can use DreamUp to make a backup of my dreambox as is - in case something goes wrong - is this failsafe?. Can anyone give me advice so as to transfer everything successfully please

Reaction score
245 views and no one can help? Please help me determine which folders I need to copy across to Jade and where to put them. Is the process easy or am I likely to screw it up?!

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
With 2 servers and 71 shares you sound like a commercial enterprise and will get no help here, just abuse. Go away.

Reaction score
wow! are you that rude to everyone that tries to ask for some help. Didn't realise there was a maximum setup after which a moderator would be the one to give me abuse.
I'm just one guy who found another guy and paid him to set up my box (and who can't help me change to Jade). I want to change to Jade in the hope that I can stream to a pc to record sports games that I miss because of work - that's all.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Thread closed. Moderators don't give abuse, we simply stop any unpleasantness developing further.

Status
Not open for further replies.