DM500 Magic Eye

MARK

Reaction score
Website
www.satellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD+,Dreambox500HD,800SEHD,tm5402hdCI+SUPER+lots of other STB's,1mtr ISS motorised
Pc's far too many lol
My Location
Good ole Blighty
Hi E/one,

Having probs using a omni link/magic eye with the above box,omni link led lights up & magic eye led lights up,but when using remote through the eye its very slow responding,now ive check connections(all fine),swapped batteries in remote,so basically running out of ideas other than changing the whole lot...

Just too add the power source is coming from the Rf2 output on a sky box,wondering if i should get a power supply?

Anyone else have any ideas?

Cheers

MARK

Reaction score
Website
www.satellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD+,Dreambox500HD,800SEHD,tm5402hdCI+SUPER+lots of other STB's,1mtr ISS motorised
Pc's far too many lol
My Location
Good ole Blighty
No eggheads in....:confused

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
If I understand correctly you're trying to use a $ly Maguc Eye with your Dbox then it won't work. A Digibox gives a 9v output on the RF2 output and accepts the control signals back from the Magic Eye in. The 9v can be applied externally if required but you won't get round the control signals problem.

digi247

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
UK
From the sounds of it the Omni link is not getting enough power for itself and then having to power a magic eye as well, i would try the official power adaptor that should solve it

MARK

Reaction score
Website
www.satellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Pc's far too many lol
My Location
Good ole Blighty
Cheers guys,will get a power supply the w/e...