Not open for further replies.

Jano59

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM600PVR
My Location
DK
PCD said:
The main feedback place for my images is the i-have-a-dreambox forum. This image is now called Pcd1.1. :)

I will think about the best backup method.

Cheers, pcd.

Pcd1.1 What else could it be called ;-)

"i-have-a-dreambox" forum is mainly in German language in witch I am even worse than in English, but I will give it a go.

Thanks for everything
Jano

roberto mafara

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2600C1 DM800HD Vu+Duo
Laminas ofc 1200 triax 1100
Black ultra lnb
My Location
BenissaCosta Costablanca
Hi PCD hi tried new image release from may and its brilliant but i am having problems with shutdown or standby the receiver most of the times wont respond green light says on and the box does not respond anymore in the end I have to unplug it any ideas????????

PS epg brillant you have added record function cheers

freddy

Reaction score
Hi PCD, great work & I look forward to trying it as soon as I get the time.

However as someone of a crusty disposition and thereby cautious; could you clearly spell out the pros and cons of shoving E2 on this box? Perhaps this would help those new to the dreambox make an informed choice of image?

kalehrl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500+;
Echostar 770 (Strong 6155);
90cm Triax dish;
Strong DM2100 diseqc motor.
My Location
Serbia
I have been using pcd's image for a couple of weeks now and I can tell you my reasons:

1) EPG Import on this image works much better than on enigma1 images. With openpli enigma1 image, I always had freezes when using EPG Import for several providers.
With this image, not a single freeze.

2) youtube is much better than on enigma1 - much more options and it works with new VLC versions for PC whereas on enigma1 it doesn't.

3)there is also a plugin for reading emails which isn't available on e1.

Can I do some sort of backup?

I do regular backups of both pcd's and enigma1 images with a script made by a member of i-have-a-dreambox forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.