DM8000 setup

chiefsausage

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm8000
My Location
uk
Hi,

I have dm8000 and cant get channels to clear (sat (card share) or cable) using Nabilosat Enigma2 Black Hole v0.11 and cccam 2.1.1 or 2.0.11

Does someone have a step by step for me, just the basics will do no need for in depth.

I feel daft for asking realy as i have already had all this working in multiboot but decided to wipe it cos i had recording issues (turned out to be epg settings and not multiboot!) and now i cant get it to work again. I remember i had to chmod some files but cant remember which ones :confused

Thanks for looking, hope someone can help

chiefsausage

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm8000
My Location
uk
hello? surely someone knows how to set this thing up? have i done something wrong?

zoro25

Attack of the Clones
Reaction score
Website
www.thetestmanager.com
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 800 - Nabilosat Image and 250gig Hard-drive (pointing at 28.2E)
Dreambox 7020 with 120 gig hard-drive disk - running a motorised dish
DM600 +DM500
although only usually the 800 and 7020 are both on.
My Location
UK
first of we don't do c@ble here and I know nothing about that so wouldn't be able to help sorry.

As for Sat. when you say you can't get channels to clear are the freesat ones working?.
If so then its to do with your cam decrypting the encrypted stuff.
The cam also deals with the card if you have one in the box.

I'm guessing you have lost the settings of your server you were connecting to although if you have a card then that should still work.

Best bet is unless you really know exactly what you are doing then I would try and not manually install the cam but to do it using the blue button and download from Nabilo server.
You will also need to download a cam config aswell

then change the config to suit your setup.

Hope that helps

chiefsausage

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm8000
My Location
uk
Thanx for your time

Yea soz about the c@ble thing, found out too late, tried to edit my post but no edit button...

Anyway...
Free to air stuff ok
Found out my C/s was cut off so cant test it yet
So once auntie M@ble works ok i know my cam is good and i can try C/s again?
I did use the blue button to get cam.
But i did not download a seperate cam config and cant remember doing it last time?

I have edited the cam config file that is there already with the server details so did not think i needed a new one? Can you please confirm this?

Many thanks