Do we have anyone in Norfolk England UK?

all@a1e

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020si
My Location
Norfolk, England, UK.
Hi All I am a new member, I could do with some help in setting up my dreambox 7020Si with a 500gb HDD, the dish is in place in fact this was working untill someone I trusted let me down, I am about to send my box back as I can not flash it.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I've removed your phone number, as it is not a wise thing to put it on open forum.

It is unlikely that any members will come to your house and flash the receiver for you, but there is more than enough knowledge here and willing members to help you do it yourself.

If you are unable to do this task, then the dreambox is not the receiver for you.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
all@a1e said:
Hi All I am a new member, I could do with some help in setting up my dreambox 7020Si with a 500gb HDD, the dish is in place in fact this was working untill someone I trusted let me down, I am about to send my box back as I can not flash it.

Not sure what kind of help do you need.
From your post it sounds like you have a working system.
If the box is working with the original image, then this is your chance to test it and see that all functions work, whilst it is still under warranty.
Flashing with a new image might invalidate the warranty. Better check that first.
The HDD is a nice addition, so try to record from several FTA channels and check the play interface, especially that the picture is good without pixelization.
I think that you made a good choice with this model. You will need a lot of reading and patience. :)