Does Dragon auto-update Sky card?

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI-2000, Dragon Twin CAM 4.1, DVDO HD+ scaler, Sony LCD TV
My Location
Nottingham, UK
Apologies if this simple question has been answered before, but I have searched the forum and can only find answers starting with "I think", "I believe" "as far as I know" etc. :confused

This seems crucial to me, otherwise you could lose the channel half way through viewing/recording a programme.

Presumably the receiver would also have to be left active and tuned to a Sky transponder.

max.max

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 fixed dish 90cm invacom0.3 dual 13°E -
1 fixed dish 130cm cambridge lnb 0.6 28°E -
1 panasonic 30 and 1 amstrad sky digiboxes - 1 echostar 808ci viaccess - dragon, joker, CAS 3 I/F
My Location
rome, italy
NO it does not, or at least it did not with mine and reading in this forum that's what everyone says. I have been using it since the end of last August with sly original card and last sunday it got deactivated (it lasted 2 months). I've managed to get it to work again only after 3 days because I cannot get the default transponder 11778 so I had to tune in manually on the shittybox all the available frequencies and after that I eventually managed to get it reactivated on UKGOLD in a matter of minutes or maybe even seconds. What's the latest pre***tor issue? And maybe the link (I lost it)? I've got 3.20 and 3.21 by the way.

tr8

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
echostar ad3600ipva
1.2 channel master
loads cams, cards,
spare ad3000ipva, jacks, etc
My Location
ipswich
the latest pred issue is that 3.22 has nds removed so no longer works with sky cards, earlier works but not so good at 30w

tr8

misterminibus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kodi
My Location
Lancashire
I can confirm 3.21 will not update nds you need to put it back in the sly box every so often.
as tr8 says no nds on 3.22 I am wondering if it might be better to load 3.21 and change the keys so the ftv will work on asta 2 ? what do you think ??