Downgrading TIT From 1.06 To 1.03??

inabsentia

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 3000IP VIA, Skystar2 PCI c/w ProgDVB 4.85, Pace & Onn Terrestrial PVR's
My Location
North West
Sorry, I put this on another part of the board before realising it would be better suited on here.

Got a Blue Tit that's given a couple of years good service-I've now got a situation where I need to downgrade the OS from the current 1.06 to 1.03.

I've done this before using TITCARDPROG 1.10, but this time, although the progger goes through the routine, it comes out 1.06 at the end. Also tried Titanium Updater 1.0 and that just tells me it is up to date (OS1.06).

Anyone point me in the right direction of something that will work? I'm using an Infinity USB Phoenix progger.

inabsentia

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 3000IP VIA, Skystar2 PCI c/w ProgDVB 4.85, Pace & Onn Terrestrial PVR's
My Location
North West
Than ks for that mate, still no joy here-it runs through the procedure, then comes up 'Failure to write card'

Tiggy

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
Thanks for the file/program.
Worked wonders on Tit and aston1.05.
Needed to use D+ AND DOWNGRADE TO 1.03 O/S TIT and you came up trumps.

Have gone from 1.06 >1.03 >1.06 without trouble.

Using Multipro, check that the multiprog program is running and on pheonix 3.58 megs.

I had trouble trapping the card recently and the program was not set to run on the pheonix set up.
Tiggy

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
inabsentia have you tried down grading the os one at a time

saturnorbit

Reaction score
wolfav said:
inabsentia have you tried down grading the os one at a time

Wolf-- do u know any software that will do that?

just load these files, and u will have os 1.03

buckhouse

Reaction score
Thank you Saturnorbit for your help; successfully downgraded Titanium from OS 1.06 to OS 1.03.

Used USB Phoenix Programmer set at 3.58 not normal 3.68, saw this somewhere would probably be OK with 3.68.

Run Titanium Loader version 1.2 and erased files

Run Titanium Loader version 1.2 using Flash & Eprom from “Titanium Restore OS 1.03” file

False ATR(something like 3:cool: is obtained

Run TitaniumCardprogger1[1].10.02.Received unsupported titaniumsoftware/No ATR messages. Disregard this, you might have to disregard several times by pressing 'connect programmer' & 'reset' buttons alternately, eventually the ATR now shows OS 1.03.

S*CA2 working on M.R. with 1.170 Software in Echostar AD3000- IPVA

mayous

Reaction score
buckhouse said:
Thank you Saturnorbit for your help; successfully downgraded Titanium from OS 1.06 to OS 1.03.

Used USB Phoenix Programmer set at 3.58 not normal 3.68, saw this somewhere would probably be OK with 3.68.

Run Titanium Loader version 1.2 and erased files

Run Titanium Loader version 1.2 using Flash & Eprom from “Titanium Restore OS 1.03” file

False ATR(something like 3:cool: is obtained

Run TitaniumCardprogger1[1].10.02.Received unsupported titaniumsoftware/No ATR messages. Disregard this, you might have to disregard several times by pressing 'connect programmer' & 'reset' buttons alternately, eventually the ATR now shows OS 1.03.

S*CA2 working on M.R. with 1.170 Software in Echostar AD3000- IPVA

hi, my atr is bloked on 3B i attempt to press several time connect and reset but the answer is no atr. could you help me?