• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Download Hex Channels!!! Website Links Please

My Satellite Setup
-
My Location
-
Please Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Download Hex Channels From, So I Can Put Them On A Blank Card Using My Pheonix Programmer. Can Anyone Provide Me With Websites So I Can Download These Channels...thankyou .

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Plenty of links in the Big Links section

http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/links-section-formerly-nobblys-big-links/

Remember that many pay tv services are secure these days - which channels are you interested in?

My Satellite Setup
-
My Location
-
anyones to be honest. preferebly any sport channels..i,e, art sport, al jazeera sport 1+ 2+ . I HAVE HERD THAT THESE CHANNELS ARE SECURE . but is there anyway these channels can be obtained and downloaded unsecured. if not i dont mind any sport , movie and music channels.. or arabic channels.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
ART is available on a newly developed commercial pirate card (only) but seeing as its only about £20 less than an official subscription and theres no guarantee how long it will work for only a fool would buy the dodgy card :)

Theres no way of downloading hexes onto your average gold card and getting anything useful these days.

Arabic channels - there are many free on 13E and 26E. The scrambled ones are secure.

My Satellite Setup
-
My Location
-
my friend all im asking for is a couple of websites . please that link which you gave me is yousless ., so please can someone provide me with a website. thats all im asking for, thank you

My Satellite Setup
Yamaha YZF-R1
My Location
North of the Tejo & South of the Thames
Search the threads and try Google...Regards

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
nahas22 said:
my friend all im asking for is a couple of websites . please that link which you gave me is yousless ., so please can someone provide me with a website. thats all im asking for, thank you
This is a self help forum - Ive given you a link where loads of sites are listed which carry keys and hexes. You want the info - you find - it its in there honest :)

If you cant be bothered to spend an hour looking through those links then do without - the decision is yours.