Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Have to say I liked the Christmas special today. And was also impressed with the interactive "be the companion" game than ran behind the red button after the transmission. I had a look at the 12441V BBC transmissions on a fta box afterwards, and the game was done on 2 streams - 1 with the "you have done it correctly" commentary, the other with the "you f$ck&d it up" commentary.

Very clever.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I missed the show, entertaining new neighbours, but I heard it was good (from my sister who is a Whonut).

Its repeated on New Years Day on BBC3 after a rerun of the last series this week, if anyone else whats to find out how good the story has progressed after the implausibility of a ninth regeneration .

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Analoguesat said:
...on 2 streams - 1 with the "you have done it correctly" commentary, the other with the "you f$ck&d it up" commentary.

I thought it was rigged after getting lots of plaudits, so I played again and switched my last answer to see what happened. It was only then that I realised that I'm a Dr Who Interactive-game God :D

OK... so actually my kids are... :D

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Liked the Christmas special but felt that it was all a bit too rushed to make it fit in an hour. Personally I would have liked it split over two 45 minute episodes with a bit more character and plot development.