dragon cam & nextwave 2500

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
hi all. anyone else with this setup having problems with the last 2 versions of predator 323 & 324. i have not been able to clear anything at all, and i don´t know if its my reciever or the cam. all is o.k. when i revert to pred 322, apart from on multivision. can anyone help? rob43

sputnick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7000S, movable dish 1m pointing at 13E, 5E and 4W. The Gemini Project 2.90 Image in Flash. No multi-boot.
My Location
Belgium - Brussels
I got my Pred 3.24 from here

_http://www.ucassupport.nl/dragonsupport/english/Software.htm

A*S K*ys you can find here w*w.funfiles.cc daily

Try this pred may be for change.
Post after.

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
sputnick said:
I got my Pred 3.24 from here

_http://www.ucassupport.nl/dragonsupport/english/Software.htm

A*S K*ys you can find here w*w.funfiles.cc daily

Try this pred may be for change.
Post after.
hi sputnick. is it a nextwave 2500 you have? i have tried loads of different sites for downloading the pred, but none work.

Stigmat1976

Reaction score
My Location
Brussels
rob43 said:
hi sputnick. is it a nextwave 2500 you have? i have tried loads of different sites for downloading the pred, but none work.

I have a yu ma tu! It's a copy of the nextwave receiver. I have also problems with the 3.24 version. Can't clear anything.

I heard in other forums that we are facing a compability problem. Stay using 3.22 and hoping that next verion will be ok

cheers

Stig

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
if you try the new pred 325 make sure you use the bis file. i tried the normal one and it did not clear. but acting on info from another site i got it working fine. rob43