Dragon Cam

y4fahmy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate1500ci 80cm motorised dish from 7W-30e Dragon Cam
My Location
London
Hi 2 you all

After months of reading I am finally getting my technomate 1500 80cm motorised system with dragon cam (also cas 3)fitted tomorrow. I am hoping that someone could point me in the right direction in clearing the ART sports channel. Would the dragon cam do this or do i need to look into a 6in1 file for a fun card, or opos or titanium card.

Sorry if this question has already been covered.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
ART sports channels = you pay for them. End of story.

y4fahmy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London
thanks for that quick response how about other channels that have premiership footie such as TPS or C+ and also will an official art card work in a dragon cam

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Official cards usually work in a Dragon cam, depending on the Predator version you are running, if it doesn't work with the latest predator it usually works with an earlier version. Is it just the ART card you are considering?

y4fahmy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London
not necessarily as I know there are other channels that show footie i was just considering a back up really. My other concern is whether a dragon cam will do everything that lets say a programmed fun card would do. I know its a hobby but am looking to make the most out of it. I already see that even after 3.30 you need to edit some keys. Just like a true man all i want is mature content and footie.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Dont get too attached to free TPS - we have reports of them going secure in a month or so.

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
lets just hope they wait till the end of the season before changing:D

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
In that case I hope your season ends mid March...... :D :D

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Samsung A300W with component output
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
I thought the season will change every Christmas!

metheny

Reaction score
hi..not to worry you but ive read elsewhere( not tried it myself) that there ia problem with the new dragon (4.1) and your receiver? hope it works ok for you

y4fahmy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London
hi there

what problem did you hear about??

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
y4fahmy said:
hi there

what problem did you hear about??
Must say I haven't heard of a problem but you can patch your internal cam and you won't need your dragon.

y4fahmy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London
I dont seem to have a problem.
I was aware that the technomate can be patched but as a bit of a newbie I wanted to play around with cards and cams.
Im not aware that patching the stb would clear more that the cam. Please correct me if this is not the case.
I understand that there is a conflict if you patch the stb and have the dragon cam together?

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
I think patching or cam will give you the same channels. It's possible I suppose that a dragon in a patched slot may show a conflict. As you say experimenting is interesting.

metheny

Reaction score
as i said i havnt tried myself, dont have cam , but on a search of 'technomate dragon cam' seems some people have hit problems ...conflecting reports of them getting them fixed

ehzaz

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam
metheny said:
hi..not to worry you but ive read elsewhere( not tried it myself) that there ia problem with the new dragon (4.1) and your receiver? hope it works ok for you

Hi,
I have a dragon 4.1 with an official Dutch Canaal Digitaal card. Every now and then I lose all my dutch channels. As of last week all the dutch channels are now gone. Is it possible that the official cannal digitaal card is not compatible with the dragon cam. How could this be happening?

Ehzaz

cjgall

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield 4000PVR with Aston 1.07 CAM, (canaldigitaal), dragoncam,
Sky digibox,
Bush HD Freesat,
Visiosat trisat looking at Astra1, Astra2 and Hotbird.
My Location
Netherlands & Central Brittany
ehzaz said:
Hi,
I have a dragon 4.1 with an official Dutch Canaal Digitaal card. Every now and then I lose all my dutch channels. As of last week all the dutch channels are now gone. Is it possible that the official cannal digitaal card is not compatible with the dragon cam. How could this be happening?

Ehzaz

Canal Digitaal update the cards key monthly at the end of each month. It looks like the dragon isn't updating the cards keys.