Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
next 2000 common interface
dargon cam
aston cam
irdeto cam
My Location
UNITED KINGDOM
hi there, i have a dragon cam and i just recently brought a infinity usb pheonix card programmer and a dragon loader card. i want to upgrade my predater to predater20. i am having problems doin this. i have put the infinity usb pheonix card programmer into pheonix mode and the settings on 6mhz. i opened the dragon loader card programme, i inserted the the dragon loader card into the infinity usb pheonix programmer and pressed connect. but i keep getting errors. It keeps saying unable to connect, check card programmer and settings. i have tried every thing to get this to work. i have followed numerous guides on the internet but i still get the same errors. my dragon loader card is not a fun7 card.
plz can any one out there help me out.

timbo86

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020, CM 1.2 with invacom quad c120 & channelmaster feedhorn.
My Location
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Check that you don't have 'auto detect' on as this will have erased your flash. If this is the case you can find the repair file in any of the latest Predators along with simple instructions on how to repair.

proffk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
next 2000 common interface
dargon cam
aston cam
irdeto cam
My Location
UNITED KINGDOM
Thanks I Have Updated My Dragon Cam Now

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi proffk,
the Infinity/Phoenix USB uses a USB cable to program in normal mode and a serial cable to program in Phoenix mode, which means you require a computer/laptop with a dedicated COM port to use it.
However using the latest software, 1.50, I have heard you may be able to program the Dragon Card in USB mode using the DragonloaderCard (PIC) setting. I haven't personally tried this, as I have a FUN card 7 Loader.
If this, or any of the other settings don't work, please post back with more details of your computer.
Best wishes
Mickha
Too busy checking the settings on my Infinity/Phoenix to reply in time....... Pleased to hear you've now got it programmed.