www.skyhigh-uk.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600IP Via
90cm parabolic dish with DiseqC 1.2 positioner
Pentium 4 2.0Ghz PC
My Location
Lincolnshire
Hi,:)
I wonder if anyone else has the same problem. I downloaded and programmed the Loader Card with Predetor 3.43 (a number of times) I am using a CASS 3 but did not bother taking the CAM out of the receiver just programmed the card. The message comes back OK from the CASS 3 and when I program the CAM in my Echostar AD 3600ip via, it returns "cam programmed OK". BUT TPS and MULTIVISION work erratically for about 30 to 60 seconds and then close!!!!, this has happened a number of times. Any ideas Please.

Con:mad:

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi conk,
TPS are changing their AES keys approximately every 30 minutes and so you need to constantly input the new keys via the debug option in your Dragon Cam menu.
If you can be bothered to do this find an AES key updater and ensure you have the patience to keep updating the keys on a regular basis.
Best wishes
Mickha

baza

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
pc computer setup what is this question
My Location
countryside
hi every body, i am wondering if it's possible to add autoroll on de debug mod of dragon for the keys like the others recivers:rolleyes:

conk

Reaction score
Website
www.skyhigh-uk.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600IP Via
Pentium 4 2.0Ghz PC
My Location
Lincolnshire
Mickha said:
Hi conk,
TPS are changing their AES keys approximately every 30 minutes and so you need to constantly input the new keys via the debug option in your Dragon Cam menu.
If you can be bothered to do this find an AES key updater and ensure you have the patience to keep updating the keys on a regular basis.
Best wishes
Mickha

Thanks Mickha,

I don't think I will bother with key updates every 30 minutes or so, that will be silly really. I wonder if you know what channels are available through the Predator 3.43 upgrade, or is it just look and find out. I have set the dish from 28.5 east to 30 west, but I dare say I can increase that.
Thanks again
Con
:)

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Hi conk,
there are a couple of TCM channel and Cartoon network on 19.2E along with Easy TV package. On Hotbird 13E you can get SRG Swiss package, and on 30W there is Mediapark, a small package of spanish channels on 11972 V 27500.
There are a few other channels dotted around including Hustler on 5E, but at present no main packages.
Best wishes
Mickha

conk

Reaction score
Website
www.skyhigh-uk.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600IP Via
Pentium 4 2.0Ghz PC
My Location
Lincolnshire
Mickha said:
Hi conk,
there are a couple of TCM channel and Cartoon network on 19.2E along with Easy TV package. On Hotbird 13E you can get SRG Swiss package, and on 30W there is Mediapark, a small package of spanish channels on 11972 V 27500.
There are a few other channels dotted around including Hustler on 5E, but at present no main packages.
Best wishes
Mickha

Thanks again Mickha,

I will keep on looking If I find anything new I will let the forum know.

Con:)

me123

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500CIP+
motorised receiver
without diseqc
90cm dish
My Location
Derbyshire
trying to imagine someone updating the tps multi keys every 20 mins - guess that involves 15 mins viewing followed by a 5 min interval for key changes. Would anyone really do that ?!

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Wait until the Premiership starts, and there's a match on you want to see !!!!! 15-20 minute chunks is better than nothing, but at present they seem to be using an autoroll system so the keys are predicted, and on some patched receivers can be used to keep viewing constant, hopefully the Dragon team will open something up soon !!!!!!!!

AJR

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird/Astra
My Location
UK
conk said:
Hi,:)
I wonder if anyone else has the same problem. ...TPS and MULTIVISION work erratically for about 30 to 60 seconds and then close!!!!, this has happened a number of times. Any ideas Please.
Con:mad:
I'm having this problem too. Works for about a minute then closes, does this every 15mins or so.
Up until a couple of months ago I had no problems with TPS.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
me123 said:
trying to imagine someone updating the tps multi keys every 20 mins - guess that involves 15 mins viewing followed by a 5 min interval for key changes. Would anyone really do that ?!

Some sites have a five day advance coding for the channels. Once you know how the system works, five minutes becomes 17 seconds.