Dream Box 500 S in India

brainking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starting my set up
My Location
India
Hello friends,

I just bought Dream Box 500 S ( made in China ) from Gujarat , India and working v. good .

If it is OK with mods then I can give the full address in this forum or other wise you can PM me for information .
Thanks

jabad77

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
doha
My Location
doha
hi i saw your PM i want to know abut dream box company address in india bcuse you bought so please help me to know abut dream box company in india ....?O-zzz

brainking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starting my set up
My Location
India
jabad77 said:
hi i saw your PM i want to know abut dream box company address in india bcuse you bought so please help me to know abut dream box company in india ....?O-zzz

jabad77 said:

Hello Jabad,
I have many inquiry at my pm , and that is the reason I am asking Mod to permit me to release address who sales DM box 500 S in India Gujarat ,India .

will wait for MOds reply to this thread ( yes or NO )

wait 24 hours , otherwise I will send you !! I just don't understand ,what is the problem of all the member to know about availablity of Dreambox 500 S in Gujarat , India .

Thanks

Praful

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Fill in the vcard section of your profile with your email address.

You can write the name of the business and the city but no advertising - check the rules if in doubt.

timothycn

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,600PVR, openbox 300/600/730/820
My Location
China
Maybe you also can buy DM from China market, they are many factories can produce it.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
brainking said:
Hello Jabad,
I have many inquiry at my pm , and that is the reason I am asking Mod to permit me to release address who sales DM box 500 S in India Gujarat ,India .

will wait for MOds reply to this thread ( yes or NO )

wait 24 hours , otherwise I will send you !! I just don't understand ,what is the problem of all the member to know about availablity of Dreambox 500 S in Gujarat , India .

Thanks

Praful

You cant pm him the details - he doesnt have enough posts & hasnt been a member long enough to have pm activated. :D

There are no problems giving out information about the availability of Dreamboxes in India but in doing so you must follow our forum rules.

There wont be a problem if you post the shop details ONCE - maybe with street directions if its not easy to find. (Posting more than once may be considered advertising)

Members considering purchase should be aware that they are probably the cheaply built clones NOT official DB's and some of them are very badly built with poor tuners in them, screws missing etc.

ALL Indian members considering a DB should also realise that these are not basic hobby boxes - they are high end enthusiasts receivers and will take weeks if not months to learn how to get the best out of them. And you certainly wont be taking it out of the box plugging it in and suddenly magically be getting free access to all the pay channels / western European xxx channels.

Our DB experts will help aanyone purchasing one set them up BUT you have to be willing to spend many hours configuring, reconfiguring, scratching your head, and swearing at it too.

vvimal9

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
IBM Laptop, Humax with 90 cm dish
My Location
Karwar
I could fully agree with analoguesat on his opinion.

DB is not a easy tool to start with but once you have the grip , nothing like it.

brainking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starting my set up
My Location
India
mhku said:
Fill in the vcard section of your profile with your email address.

You can write the name of the business and the city but no advertising - check the rules if in doubt.
Thanks ,
I will appreciate if you can let me know what is Vcard and where ? and how to find it ?
I will be pleased to write address.
Thanks again

Praful

brainking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starting my set up
My Location
India
Analoguesat said:
You cant pm him the details - he doesnt have enough posts & hasnt been a member long enough to have pm activated. :D

There are no problems giving out information about the availability of Dreamboxes in India but in doing so you must follow our forum rules.

There wont be a problem if you post the shop details ONCE - maybe with street directions if its not easy to find. (Posting more than once may be considered advertising)

Members considering purchase should be aware that they are probably the cheaply built clones NOT official DB's and some of them are very badly built with poor tuners in them, screws missing etc.

ALL Indian members considering a DB should also realise that these are not basic hobby boxes - they are high end enthusiasts receivers and will take weeks if not months to learn how to get the best out of them. And you certainly wont be taking it out of the box plugging it in and suddenly magically be getting free access to all the pay channels / western European xxx channels.

Our DB experts will help aanyone purchasing one set them up BUT you have to be willing to spend many hours configuring, reconfiguring, scratching your head, and swearing at it too.
Hello,
Yes you are very much right .it takes lots and lots to learn this box . this is NOT Pansat 2500 !! When I was in USA one of other forum member taught me ( what ever I know ) hous and hours and still he is teaching me .
so ,It will be helpfull if you let me know where shold I put that address for the members to know in this forum.

Thanks

Praful

brainking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starting my set up
My Location
India
timothycn said:
Maybe you also can buy DM from China market, they are many factories can produce it.
Yes you are right ,
I have attended sat Expo in Bombay in 2006, 90 % were chines shops and theri I found out in 2006 there were 350 Mfg. dream box 500 S/C and today ( just came back from China ) there are more than 500 company who manufacture dream box ( any kind )

Also what DM available in North america today 80 % are from China . and original from German is running around 170 -250 $

so either you buy chines make clone and run for 3 to 4 years , and after buying " original " in US some time you end up in clone .

there are some manufacturer in China are producing good quality clone .

I am using in US for last 5 years , DM 500S clone , No problem
( may be lucky )

This guy in Gujarat is selling for Rs. 6000 ( shipping extra )
and I think it is good price .

brainking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starting my set up
My Location
India
HB13DISH said:
There is a better way to help the shop (if he permits you).
Use this page
http://www.satellites.co.uk/installers
Click on
Outside Europe
Satellite Stores
Thanks
I tried but I don't know how to go by giving address for his business !!
well i tried but it seems so complecated for just one address where many members can be benifited !!
oh well PM me for Info about dealer in Ahmedabad, Gujsarat India for DM 500 S

brainking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starting my set up
My Location
India
Analoguesat said:

Thanks

as you said :

The address of dealer for Dream Box 500S in Ahmedabad, Gujarat state , India .

JJND INTERNATIONAL EXPORTS
705, PRESIDENT HOUSE,
OPP. C.N. VIDYALAYA,
AMBAWADI,
AHMEDABAD-380015,
GUJARAT,INDIA

FOR DREAMBOX 500S , ALL OUR FTA RECEIVERS AND other Sat. PRODUCTS.

CONTACT PERSON ;

MR. VAISHAL PATEL
+
Web site : _www.jjndexports.com

Thanks again

Praful

akh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PAS7/10 & LAN
My Location
India
what is the price of this DM500 S

vjkumar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
16 feet motorised dish for c and ku band,6 ft offset dish,6ft motorised off set Dish,DM500,DM800 HD, Spiderbox 7000HD ,Tecnosat 1100plus,MetaboxIII,(146E to 25.5E)
My Location
Coimbatore -India
brainking said:
Thanks

as you said :

The address of dealer for Dream Box 500S in Ahmedabad, Gujarat state , India .

JJND INTERNATIONAL EXPORTS
705, PRESIDENT HOUSE,
OPP. C.N. VIDYALAYA,
AMBAWADI,
AHMEDABAD-380015,
GUJARAT,INDIA

FOR DREAMBOX 500S , ALL OUR FTA RECEIVERS AND other Sat. PRODUCTS.

CONTACT PERSON ;

MR. VAISHAL PATEL
+91 79 26461692
E MAIL ; removed
Web site : _www.jjndexports.com

Thanks again

Praful

Hello brainking

I called to the number and no response. Please see your PM and send the details

regards
vjkumar

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
vjkumar said:
Hello brainking

I called to the number and no response. Please see your PM and send the details

regards
vjkumar

Just checked website and it is under construction.
They could have at least put some contact details there like telephone number or e-mail address.
My advise is look for another shop.

vjkumar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
16 feet motorised dish for c and ku band,6 ft offset dish,6ft motorised off set Dish,DM500,DM800 HD, Spiderbox 7000HD ,Tecnosat 1100plus,MetaboxIII,(146E to 25.5E)
My Location
Coimbatore -India
HB13DISH said:
They could have at least put some contact details there like telephone number or e-mail address.

Hello

I will look for alternative as suggested

vjkumar

brainking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starting my set up
My Location
India
HB13DISH said:
friends ,might be my mistake ,this info was in news paper.
I have his mobile number if some one wants to try .or his e mail works ( if you want to write him a mail

mobile #
e mail : Deleted
contact name : Vaishal Patel

I apologize for inconvenience

Praful

vjkumar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Coimbatore -India
brainking said:
friends ,might be my mistake ,this info was in news paper.
I have his mobile number if some one wants to try .or his e mail works ( if you want to write him a mail

mobile #
e mail : Deleted
contact name : Vaishal Patel

I apologize for inconvenience

Praful

hello Praful

I got the response and thank you

vjkumar