Dream remote control your TV code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiggy

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
If you have tried all of the set-up codes for your brand of equipment ,or your brand is not listed, and you are still not able to get the unit to respond, try the following procedure to search for your code.
If you don't find a code that works, the remote will flash four times when you reach the end of all the codes for this device type.

1. Make sure your TV is switched on.
2. PRESS the button for the device you want to program, (TV), then RELEASE.
3. PRESS and HOLD the SETUP button until the red LED flashes twice, then RELEASE.
4. ENTER 9-9-1 (two blinks on the remote)
5. ALTERNATE slowly between the POWER key and the DEVICE (TV) button until your device turns off.
Make sure that the remote is pointed at your device during the search, You may have to press this sequences of buttons up to 100 times to search the entire library of codes.
6. When your device turns OFF, PRESS the SETUP button and RELEASE it to lock in the code for your device

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Nice going Tiggy
So you are talking about controlling your TV with the Dreambox remote? All dreamboxes??? Please give it to me the "Idiot" way....

Status
Not open for further replies.