Dream Tv

Asim

Reaction score
Hi Friends,
I m Asim from Pakistan and i need ur help in finding a satellite. i want to watch Dream Tv at Agila 146 degree. I live in Sarai Alamgir and coordinates are 32.54 degree North, 73.45 Degree East. Is any of my pakistani friend in this region (Jhelum, Sarai alamgir) receiving these channels. if yes then wat size of dish would be required.

Thanx

Asim

Reaction score
Sorry to say friends but this is a bullshit forum. i have posted this thread for almost for two weeks now and nobody has replied.
Shame for all of you

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Asim said:
. Is any of my pakistani friend in this region (Jhelum, Sarai alamgir) receiving these channels. if yes then wat size of dish would be required.
Thanx

Could I just point out to you that this is a predominantly European forum that is unable to answer any of your questions as we are unable to view satellites on the other side of the world to us. Perhaps it is your abrasive manner that puts your friends off replying to you. Don't blame a successful forum for your own shortcomings.

ruzm

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
pentium4 computer with dsl. my satellite set up is on agila2 and asiasat 3s. 3 receivers, sky1, srt3680 and matrix reloaded
My Location
philippines
Asim said:
Sorry to say friends but this is a bullshit forum. i have posted this thread for almost for two weeks now and nobody has replied.
Shame for all of you

W H A T !!!!!!!:eek:

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, some mothers do have 'em. :-lmao

So you post a question about dish size, for a satellite which 95% of our members cannot see and do it in the receiver software section rather than the Dish setup or fringe reception section, you then moan about the lack of response? :-bash :-rofl2

You are behaving like a jerk.