Collapso

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s
XP
My Location
Ireland
@psxchipper
I am having the same problem, not receiving sports or movies. All other channels working. I used Dreambox Config Creator v0.9.1, have a clone Dreambox with Gemini 4.20, and using CCcam 2.1.3. How did you fix this ?
Thanks

A nonymous

Reaction score
That will be a box key issue mate.

Recheck the serial number and try both of them. I found only the longer one on the bottom of the box worked. The number reported in the services menu didn't work for me.

:-beer

Nano

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
Guys you'll find the number shown in the engineers menu is contained in the 17 character number on the sticker. The boxkey conversion simply strips out the first 6 chars of the 17 char number to make it the same as the 9-11 char number. If it's less than 11 chars it pads it with zeros to make it 11 chars. If you're using my tools to convert, NEVER add any zero's, the software determines if you need them or not by itself.

Collapso

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s
XP
My Location
Ireland
I tried the 17 digit serial and it worked. I had been using the 9 digit serial on the card. Thanks very much for all your help.

psxchipper

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dream500s
My Location
kent
strange really but my server has lost pop channels and bits but my clients are still getting it and yes i have this on my entitlements i have done a sat scan and still the same and cccam restart