Dreambox 500 HD question

headman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 dish and hoping to get a motor installled on it
My Location
Ireland
Im a very proud owner of a legit Dreambox 500 HD, I wouldnt go near a clone again but thats a discussion for another time

I havent done anything with the box except hooking it up to my tv and my dish is turned to 16e and getting the channels with that

I have a DigitalB card in it at the moment and getting no picture, I just want to know do I need the box to be flashed or somthing to get my supersport stuff?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Download a cam (something like the latest ccam) and use that with your card.

headman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
Analoguesat said:
Download a cam (something like the latest ccam) and use that with your card.

thanks Analoguesat

Im still new to all this dreambox stuff, so I appricate the help

edit

actually Analoguesat is there a newbie guide for getting cam's on a dreambox?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
All the info you require can be found right here in the dreambox section of the forum. Be prepared for hours if not days or weeks of reading, tinkering with the receiver, cursing at it bloody mindedness, and then just maybe the dawning of the understanding that the receiver is a complete bitch to live with but its a fab bit of kit :D

Theres no easy way to get to grips with a db for the first time, you just have to get your hands dirty and start tinkering.

To download a cam start by getting the box connected to your broadband connection and home network.

headman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
Analoguesat said:
All the info you require can be found right here in the dreambox section of the forum. Be prepared for hours if not days or weeks of reading, tinkering with the receiver, cursing at it bloody mindedness, and then just maybe the dawning of the understanding that the receiver is a complete bitch to live with but its a fab bit of kit :D

Theres no easy way to get to grips with a db for the first time, you just have to get your hands dirty and start tinkering.

To download a cam start by getting the box connected to your broadband connection and home network.

Techincally its not my 1st time with a dreambox but my mate help me setup that one but he's not here so I have to try myself

iv done a network test and im getting a connection no bother

headman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
never mind

sorted