Not open for further replies.

r.mahajan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
astra2 on DM800HD PVR, enigma2 image, cccam 2.2.1
My Location
AMS
Hello friends,

I have a dreambox dm800 pvr, cccam 2.2.1 and sky uk subscription.

yesterday I deleted my cccam file by mistake. I am trying to ftp using dcc and other ftp software but it gives an error, also I also tried to create a new file in the directory using flashfxp but it says cannot create file error 593

could anyone help?

fyi: there is no problems with the channel viewing as everything seems to work fine, how is this possible because i understand the cccam file has the cline configuration?
i want to test another cline but now i am confused how my dreambox is working without the cccam file.

Also, another problem is when i try to search for a service manually, the enigma2 restarts and i see no services. Earlier this wasnt the case, and when i searched i could see the services manually scanned.

Cheers

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum.

There appears to be conflicting information here, in your post you say you have a sky UK subscription, even though you are situated in Amsterdam, then you say you have a dreambox dm800 pvr and you say you deleted the cccam file and the clines. This seems to indicate that you have some form of an illegal card share which we will not discuss as we could not afford to fund a court case brought against us by Sky solicitors. On the other hand you say the channels are still clearing so surely you would have no reason to be asking on this board if they were continuing to clear. I think it is best if we close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.